B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had my first experience with the service dept today for my #1 oil change and some warranty work. Got to say that it was a very plesant experience. Prompt, courtious, friendly, and professional.The minor warranty work was a broken inside door handle/arm rest that was damaged during the leather interior install. The response from the service manager was " yes sir, I will have your part in two working days, and just drop by at your convenience and we will install it right away." Washed my car good and even did a once over on the inside. Got to tell ya, if Nissan keeps this up, they will have my business for life. Just thought I'd share some of the good stuff about Nissan. Hope that all the dealerships treat their customers like this.

Brantford, Ontario Nissan, Two thumbs up :)

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Yea...

Thats a good sign. :) The dealer I bought from is good. Clean shop, courteous folks and good technical capability. The Toyota dealer I deal with is like that too. In my area I can name good and bad Chevy, Nissan and Toyota. (These are the vehicles I have). If they screw me, I try to drop them like a bad habbit-there is good selection.

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
You guys are lucky. I get picked on by the service techs when I'm there - playing like they are going to hot rod my car around the dealership, telling me Sentra's are junk, you know, good old general harrassment. The price I pay for my Dad working there. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dealer experience

I had a similar positive experience with my dealer -
Bright, clean showroom and service area...
Courteous staff that would as much engage in a lengthy car-related conversation as sell you a car.
They scheduled my Touring Package installation for the next day and stayed late to get the job done and get the car back.
They also admitted quickly when I discovered they had dropped a spoiler mounting bolt into the internal structure between the trunk panels causing a noticable rattle and had the car in the same day to have it removed (my attempt failed).
Finally, this past week they sent a small gift basket and "Thank You" letter to our address...
I hope this enviable experience continues with future servicing and is shared by all Nissan owners!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Wow, I have yet to visit my local Nissan Dealer cuz my car has not had any problems yet (knock on wood). However, if I do have problems, I hope my experience is that good.

Can anyone recommend any good dealerships in the Boston area? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You guys are really lucky. I've had bad luck with my Nissan dealer, but great luck with the BMW dealership. Spotless service bay, the guy runs out to your car when you drive in and opens your door for you :), great service, and they even get things done on time! I just wish Thomason Nissan would be that cool.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Nissan dealership here just plain sucks, The service dept. is slow, Parts dept. has very untrained employees and I don't even wanna get into the sales people

1 - 7 of 7 Posts