B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who want to go turbo, I've mapped out the harness' for both ECU's and made a diagram that tells you where to switch the pins exactly. If you want it, post here and I'll email it you. Does anyone have a clue on how I could post this document online. It's in Microsoft Word 6.0 format. If someone has a website, they can post it there and put a link in here for it. Let me know!
Peace
Travis

·
NG Autoworks
7,504 Posts
So Trav, a safe turbo is in reality now? I really don't understand all that you've been doing, but can you tell me how much it would cost me to do this right? Is there anyway I could pay you to get me everything to do this, and you ship it all to me so I can have someone install it all? You don't need to list everything, just how much with the wiring harness, turbo, intercooler (nothing special) and piping and stuff, oh ya, and ECU. Tks, Stephen

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's very possible! I run one on my car! I've been using a rising rate regulator and a piggyback fuel comp. But, I'm ready for more power, so I'm cutting in a B14 Jim Wolfe Computer. It's pretty simple actually! Someone has already done it actually. This will be the 2nd attempt in the country that we know of. The only components that have to be changed are the Air Idle control valve and the 02 sensor up front. I'll email you in detail tommorow
Peace
Travis

·
Registered
215 Posts
Cool...I know this new info will help lots of the guys here that are always dying because "there's no JWT ecu for our cars." Good job bro:)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll hook you all up this afternoon when I get home from work. The ECU won't be able to pass emissions since you are doing away with some new emmisions crap. It could pass emmisons if you took the time to completely convert everything back to 95-97 status. The "Disco Potato" couldn't pass emmisions though...:)
Travis

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
g/j Trav.

yeah, mail em the stuff, I won't have time to scan or arrange the one that I did, so thanks for saving my *** this time, I'll be sending you the gauge thinggie w/in the next couple of days, peace, I've been busy as hell with school,
JCC

·
Registered
747 Posts
Is this like a "do it yourself" kind of thing? If it's not too confusing, I'll take one...... [email protected] (or if it is confusing send it anway ;))

edit: I thought that a lot of the B15 sentra's have different ecu programming???

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is a do-it-yourself thing. All you have to do is pull a wire out and put it in it's coresponding terminal. I broke it down that way. You just have to have the patience to sit there and do it. You have to change the 02 sensor, the Air idle control valve and posibly the TPS. That's it though. You will need a little knowledge, but it won't take a brain surgeon to figure out. If I can do this, ANYONE can! ;)
Travis

1 - 20 of 24 Posts