B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about 10 hours of cutting, splicing, soldering and shrink wrapping....the swap is done! I was piece of cake with the diagrams I made up. It was just very time consuming! The only problem i had was that when I went to start it, the fuel pump relay wouldn't kick on. Then...I realized that I b/c of that chip thing in the key, the fuel pump relay had to be rerun. I ran a wire to my ignition and it turned on. I cranked it over and it sputtered a few times. It wouldn't start though....I took the plugs out and found them saturated with fuel. The pistons also had a lot of fuel on top of them. I took the injectors out and found that the bottom seals were leaking bad! Fuel was free-flowing into the engine everytime I pressurized the fuel rail! SO, I got some new o-rings and installed them.. No leaks...:) I hit the key and it fired right up! It smoked for a second as it burned off all that excess fuel, and then it purred like a kitten! Man...the turbo sounds sweet with an open downpipe! Tommorow I get the exhaust welded back up! Then..It's break in time! Pics on the way tommorow!
Travis

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
YEAHHHHHHHHH!

OMG, OMG, OMG...........this sounds like a nice sexy party, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!,
JCC

·
Registered
0 Posts
trance34 said:
I'm Jeaulous:D
Yeah and its not b/c of your GirlFriend lol! :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
vroooom pssss vroooom pssssss
muhahahahahhaha tons of fun

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a roll of film to develop. The most recent ones I have are the ones in the SOTM article.. I'll have them soon...
Travis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts