B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated heres my interior now. I still need the white face gauges for both cluster and a/c.

What you guys think? I forgot to wipe it down.

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
i think u got a lil on ur dash there haha way too much effort for me to put out.. haha not bad tho

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
how come the cubby cover looks like that? it looks like different shade of paint or is that just the lighting?

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FuLIsh said:
how come the cubby cover looks like that? it looks like different shade of paint or is that just the lighting?
There's some residue man like I rubbed my hand over it and got some silver on my hand. I never had a chance to wipe it off.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
33truballa33 said:
i think u got a lil on ur dash there haha way too much effort for me to put out.. haha not bad tho
Wasn't that bad man all together work maybe 25 mins if that. The big part is waiting for it to dry. I just took my time re-installing back the gauge area parts so I wouldn't scratch them.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
33truballa33 said:
i think what youre seeing in an illusion lol it looks like theres stray paint on the top left right? but look closely you see that it only looks like that cuz of the wire from the radar detector or whatever that is.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FuLIsh said:
i think what youre seeing in an illusion lol it looks like theres stray paint on the top left right? but look closely you see that it only looks like that cuz of the wire from the radar detector or whatever that is.
It's not a radar detector :D right now its under my seat got pulled over tonight so I yanked it down and flipped the switch to turn off all my neon and the radar detector at the same time. All not moving my upper body too to show the cop I wasn't trying to hide anything.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
radars are illegal in alabama too? damn..i find that funny though, copys having "radar detector dectectors" lol

·
Hater
907 Posts
Hrm. Your dash is gonna have white gauges, has a silver center console, and what color is the rest of the dash? I see you have a Jexie like my mom, so that's what, the light-greyish color?

Not feelin' the color combination. That color grey and silver don't match, man. What was that? Can't hear ya, your dash is too loud. :D

Other than that, though, it looks fine. ;)

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like it all that counts dude....btw better than the mix colors I had before I painted it.

·
Hater
907 Posts
SilverSleeper86 said:
I like it all that counts dude....btw better than the mix colors I had before I painted it.
You're right, that is all that counts. Good luck with that! :)

·
Classifieds Wh0r3!
628 Posts
Not bad. How many coats and how many times did you sand it? or did you just spray it? I plan on doing that to mine also...except probably in black =)

-mark

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
B15Mark said:
Not bad. How many coats and how many times did you sand it? or did you just spray it? I plan on doing that to mine also...except probably in black =)

-mark
1 VERY light coat the the 2nd filled up everything then the 3 was just to had touch ups mainly on the bezel. And yes I just sprayed it on.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got to see this in person today and I've got to say the pictures dont do it justice. It looked flawless up close :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts