B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally I have it back ***PICS***

As most of you know i was in a wreck about 3 weeks ago. It was nasty. Well today i got the car back. She looks beautiful. I ended up going with the 02 Spec front end conversion. So that looks really good on the car. everything was fixed and now shes back in perfect running order! all im waiting on is the Grille from NiceGuy which should be here next week sometime. So when i get that ill make sure i get some pics up for everyone. Even though it looks the same as any ohter one, I still havent even posted the pics of my car yet. So yea im one happy person right now. :) :D :)

The damage:

The New Look:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just took those pics sorry for the quality, really bad digital camera.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
very nice job Zac. I am glad you went with my advise. Just get a grille :) ....

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea that will come hopefully like i said next week sometime. LoL it kinda looks like and old woman with no teeth lolz! Just Gumming it!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks im glad that i went that route as well. really makes the car look more agressive and i really like the lights. Acually brighten ups the place

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea the inferno red really brings out the front end. All i need is my new rims that will come in soon and a good drop. Then it will be complete....for now. :D

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
FadingOut said:
Yea the inferno red really brings out the front end. All i need is my new rims that will come in soon and a good drop. Then it will be complete....for now. :D

Zac you will never be done my friend. LOL. Youll be sending me an e-mail at work soon saying something else you want to do to that car of yours. HAHA. There is nothing wrong with that though my friend. I did the same thing when I has my sentra.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LoL yea i know that is for sure man...i think I.H.E is in order for now then after 150K miles or so ill have to consider some changes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts