B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to post a lot here, some of the vets might remember me. I just wanted to say goodbye to this site, it has been a lot of help.

While I enjoyed the car, I can't stand the dealers here in Calgary. The only good thing about Nissan here is Brett and the service dept. at Sunridge Nissan. He's a stand up guy. I wouldn't trust Stadium to wash my car.

The car has been OK, but way more problems than I expected for a new vehicle. It was my first new car (of 7 I've owned, 10 if you include bikes) and will be my last, and certainly my last Nissan.

The end of this lease is a God-send. I'm glad I can walk away.

rabbit

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
did you sell it? i'd love to have bought that off you- (i want the SR20DE!!!)

oh and farewell, good luck with whatever you choose to buy next.

·
Back for More
3,766 Posts
rabbit said:
I used to post a lot here, some of the vets might remember me. I just wanted to say goodbye to this site, it has been a lot of help.

While I enjoyed the car, I can't stand the dealers here in Calgary. The only good thing about Nissan here is Brett and the service dept. at Sunridge Nissan. He's a stand up guy. I wouldn't trust Stadium to wash my car.

The car has been OK, but way more problems than I expected for a new vehicle. It was my first new car (of 7 I've owned, 10 if you include bikes) and will be my last, and certainly my last Nissan.

The end of this lease is a God-send. I'm glad I can walk away.

rabbit
------snore-------

Huh? What?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SpecVracer315 said:

It can be yours for just under $14,000 canadian. (Lease buy-out including tax.)

·
Registered
224 Posts
SpecVracer315 said:

My friend is wanting to sell is 00 SE... Interested?

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Stop back. Leases own you unless you have a business. Good luck :)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
02SoFloSE-R said:
cant wait till BodeB15 reads this!
Yeah...what problems ? The only problems I had were having to replace the starter , thermostat and a few wires broke when I got into an accident?

So what are you replacing it with ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I to would like to know what problems you had. I have the exact same car as Bode15 and the only problem i have is the ac compressor (its noisey but puts out cold air, i'll wait till it goes kerplunk.) I still don't know why Nissan kicked the sr20de out. Yea its out dated by about 5-7 years but i think they still make them and put them in cars in Japan.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Not one single problem from the motor , the starter doesn't count...:p In fact I'm tearing it apart when I have time before Winter . New head-gasket , new hoses , new plug wires , and I'm gonna clean every inch of the motor . Probably a 3-4 day job if I take my time . :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
BodeB15 said:
Not one single problem from the motor , the starter doesn't count...:p In fact I'm tearing it apart when I have time before Winter . New head-gasket , new hoses , new plug wires , and I'm gonna clean every inch of the motor . Probably a 3-4 day job if I take my time . :)
Why ya tearin it apart if it don't need it? Just needs the starter right? How much did that set ya back?

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Starter was around $200
And call it PM ( Preventitive Maint. ) . ;) I don't have any problems , but found a really nice metal headgasket for the SR20DE motor...and I owe my car , due to it enduring 2 nasty Cleveland Winters , and me not cleaning-up the motor in the Spring . :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts