B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get a new head unit where can I find a finisher piece so that there isn't a big hole. Do I have to buy it somewhere else or will they have them to fit the sentra where I got the system from? Excuse the stupidity, audio is not my speciality.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
www.jltroy.com has both the faceplate installation kit and wiring harness

Thats what i am using in my car ordered them direct....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yeah...I hate the space left when the kit is installed...I wonder if they make something to fill it up cuz i dont like it all black around the unit.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
They should have a dash kit where you buy your head unit. If you have them install it they will put one in for you. If they don't have one they should be able to order it. It is a relatively new dash kit.
Chino what the hell are you talking about?

·
Registered
841 Posts
if you ever seen a aftermarket receiver put in a 2k sentra...there is black space all around it more than 1 inch thick.

so there.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

G

·
Stylin- How does that kit match up with the rest of the interior? Do the textures look okay and what not? Is it a pretty flush fit?

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (On The Way!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Stylin- How does that kit match up with the rest of the interior? Do the textures look okay and what not? Is it a pretty flush fit?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

here's a picture of it.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited February 12, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

G

·
Ahhhh...the dreaded X.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
G

·
Yay.
That does look good. The aftermarket deck really looks small in the space. I guess the factory head unit is deceptively large. How much was the kit? You said they also make a harness adaptor?

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
yes they also have a wiring harness as well and it think i paid right around $15 for installation kit and i think around the same for the harness not sure on that one

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
you can order them directly from JLTROY by calling 1-800-395-3957

and i think the harness part # is HRN-22 and the installation kit you just ask for the sentra...

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
11 Posts
i ordered the harness and the kit from JLTroy...here's the quote i had from them..they have the other color matched kits too (sand and metallic i think?)

Kit Sentra stone *12.99
Harness Hrn-22 * 5.99
Freight * 5.90
total $24.88

You can "copy & paste" the above quote when using the
Ecommerce link below

You can access Secure JLTroy Ecommerce at:
https://www.jltroy.com/order/direct.htm

------------------
2000 Granite GXE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
they have colored kits now?????

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
they have colored kits now?????

whats the metallic kit look like??????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
11 Posts
i'm not sure what the kits looked like before but mine is pretty color matched (stone)...it's made by scoche. I'm not sure what the metallic one looks like (i hope that's the right name) but i was thinking that it just matched the SE's interior..not sure though...but yeh, they're "colored"

------------------
2000 Granite GXE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'd like to get mine covered in aluminum to match my dash kit.....

does anyone know who does the brushed aluminum that is willing to take on that custom job???
I already contacted the place that i got my kit from and they said no

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
stone?... is that the color... i though it was midnight?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i see.... those colors are like a variation..... i dont think those are stock colors... does anyone have a dash colored like any one of those??? I think i would have to get the metalic one

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

1 - 20 of 26 Posts