B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday at work i was looking through the nissan motorsports catalog and saw a list of fiberglass panels for the b15...i never even saw it back there but it had part #s and everything for the front clip, hood, trunk lid, 1/4 panels, lexan rear windows and a couple of other parts i cant remember...anyone heard of this yet or what.. i could be outta the loop on this or sumthin... just sumthin id figure yall would be interested in maybe.......

·
Registered
134 Posts
It would be awesome to see if you could list the parts and coresponding parts number for each part. Where they factory Nissan Motorsports parts? How old was the catalog? Is there a part number for that catalog? I am very intrested in this.

-verno

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
tomorrow when i go back to work i will post the part #s, prices, and descriptions. the catalog is brand new. they are nto nissan part numbers so you cant just go to yoru dealer and order them.. int he back of the catalog there is a nissan motorsports order form that you can fax in and what not..nismo is just some jap co. that makes nisan stuff.. nissan motorsports is out of the usa. i dont know how we got the catalog but theyre are all kinds of goodies in it for every nissan all the way back to 510's and all the way up to the 350's...oh and i dont think its the same parts for the rtr sentra...

edit: sorry about all the typo's im still asleep

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1. no scanner. 2. scan what? the page of all the part numbers or what? 3. i might be able to use on at work if you let me know what you actually want scanned.

·
Registered
842 Posts
CF = Fiberglass

None of it's structural. Plastic would work just as well. If you do use a renforcement, glass will perform just as well and is cheaper. The only reason to use carbon is for the look.

·
Knight Rider!!
2,193 Posts
although i wouldn't drive wit glass body panels..... think they would shatter or crack like a mofo for daily.

·
Registered
980 Posts
the body panels are for SCCA GT (not the World Challenge GT, but National/REgional level GT). As such they aren't made to bolt to the B15 frame, but are built for attachment to tube frame race cars.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
NISMO is a corporation name that derived from nissan motorsport. It's the same damn thing.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
no its not Doug...........there is a company on the west coast called nissan motorsports that is completely seperate from NISMO........you always gotta argue with people don't you:rolleyes:;)

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh God no. Not the Nismo/Nissan motorsports thing again.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
sixthgearjunky said:
1. no scanner. 2. scan what? the page of all the part numbers or what? 3. i might be able to use on at work if you let me know what you actually want scanned.
Yeah part numbers. Just scan the pages with the stuff on it. I'm interested in seeing it. I know there are no pictures, but part numbers are what I want to see.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
i'd be interested in the lexan......since i'm not planning on running a tube chassis anytime soon the body panels wouldn't be worth a whole lot to me.......maybe the trunk you though.....hmmmm

Late,
Daniel

1 - 20 of 37 Posts