B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FCSCC autocross will take place the morning of the 27th of september In connecticut. .. we had a oddly decent amount of people show up despite the weather last sunday.. im hoping to try to get you performance nuts more involved with what motorsports really is...I WILL BE THERE this time..

this autocross is special. to my knowledge the following people will be attending.

swordfish (SE-R)
ACEINTHEHOLE(240sx)
SENTRA STYLING(SE-R)
MyGXEISFASTER(GXE)

I know that ace has this autocross all over www.zilvia.net and www.240sxone.com

and i know that sword has this posted in the eastern section of www.sr20deforum.com

we want to basically take over the event ;)

some simple thoughts.. try to be at the site NO later than 8:30 so you can get some course walk time and register /tech...

bring suncreen and unbrella.. for obvious reasons.

bring chairs / water/ drinks/

the website has the directions and other information pertaining to the event.. just go check it out..

www.fcscc.com

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fluid1 said:
I wish I was closer to CT. I'd love to come out and show that dude who's GXE really is faster ;) lol
hehe actually i was quite impressed.. his first time out Running STS.. and he beat SE-R swordfish ;)

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AceInHole said:
That ratio changes after a lot of experience, competing with guys with similar experience. It becomes like 90% tires, 10% driver/ car :p
bah 50 % tires 25%suspension 15% DRiver and 10%power

·
Arrr Dublyew Dee
164 Posts
SR20dee said:
the equation comes down to this. if you are a newbie and you cannot beat your time you did in your car with ace's car..

YOU SUCK!!!
nah.... doubling your HP, going to a different drivetrain layout, running a stiffer chassis, sitting in a more supportive seat, dealing with extra gauges to watch, hearing weird sounds onn and off throttle, and adding more grip is a whole different ball game.

It's when he gets in your friend's older FWD car on all-season tires with blown shocks and drifts it through the main sweeper section and still nearly beats your time.......

YOU SUCK!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
How far away is this from Lime Rock? I will be there for an SCCA race on the 27th (not racing the spec, working on crew for two Audi's).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey so PJ is the 240sx driver. LOL. I met the owner of the SE-R. I'll bring my crew again and maybe some more cats. We newbs but willing and able to learn. Can't wait to run my spec in the dry. And ill have more sleep hopefully too. ;)

·
Arrr Dublyew Dee
164 Posts
carnewbie said:
Hey so PJ is the 240sx driver. LOL. I met the owner of the SE-R. I'll bring my crew again and maybe some more cats. We newbs but willing and able to learn. Can't wait to run my spec in the dry. And ill have more sleep hopefully too. ;)
LoL. i pulled an all-nighter after an argument with my girlfriend. zero sleep... just making it to the autox because i knew it would help me feel better :p

1 - 20 of 65 Posts