B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone know when Greddy is gonna come out with their application for the B-15 se? I heard they had a prototype but that was like late 2000.

And which would be better a Stromung or Greddy? I haven't really heard much about Stromung so I wouldn't know which one to get.

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2.

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TSR14:
Dose anyone know when Greddy is gonna come out with their application for the B-15 se? I heard they had a prototype but that was like late 2000.

And which would be better a Stromung or Greddy? I haven't really heard much about Stromung so I wouldn't know which one to get.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I had a Greddy on my old GXE, and it was customed to fit, because originally, it was for a 2 door. Greddy, if the application ever comes out would be nice, and probably around the same price, but to me, it's for the name. Greddy sound at idle was not noticable, but at full throttle, it gave a nice hum. I liked the polish, and it was a nice setup.

Stromung, well, I can't say enough good things about my current exhaust. When I got it, I was skeptical, like always. Needless to say though, when I was installing it and took off driving with it on, I was highly impressed! The complete setup fit snug as a bug in a rug, midpipe and muffler. The only thing I had a problem with whatsoever was the finish to the muffler with the heat marks. Mag polish gets it up pretty good. Sound at idle was amazingly nice, with it being deeper than stock, but not way too loud to be rice. At full throttle, I was amazed as the wail was loud to have that seat of the pants feel, plus I noticed a boost in power at all areas. Most of the power I feel now feels great with the Cold Air and the Exhaust setup together.

I hope this helps out. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yikes, let me also add that many people went with either stock piping and universal mufflers or Stromung midpiping and stock muffler or even Stromung midpiping and universal muffler. I hear mostly good things with each setup, and it all depends on what look, sound, and price you are looking for. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I agree with ya bro 100%

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, Sounds like the Stromung is the one to get.

Thanks for all the help!!!

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts