B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than make the exhaust look better, are there any advantages for adding a tip to the stock exhaust?

·
Registered
268 Posts
don't really think so...and i argee with azninvazion :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So pretty much what you guys are telling is that i should just invest in a whole new muffler rather than just buy the cheaper tips.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
D_LO said:
So pretty much what you guys are telling is that i should just invest in a whole new muffler rather than just buy the cheaper tips.
exactly,,,they are mainly for cosmetics...Some of them are resonated to alter the sound a bit,,,,but the ones that I'm talking about sound like total ****,,,like a lawnmower......

·
Registered
605 Posts
D_LO said:
If you don't care about the performance and want all show, you might as well just get a unversal muffler and attach it to the stock piping. 5zigen makes a good one, but it's a little pricey at $200-300. Then again, if you're going all show, part of it is to make your car ABLE to do things, but just not do them. Example: Most greddy sponsored cars have big *** turbos in them, and are capable of 12-13s, but aren't raced on the track. It's just for people to gawk at, and say that it COULD do that. That's true show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts