B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
try the Whats the Best Exhaust for a B15 thread on the first page... it MIGHT have some relevant information.

·
Registered
827 Posts
SUN_SPEC-V_04' said:
Greddy Evo, Magnaflow, Stromung,meganracing(hahaha),tanabe, Skunk2 Racing. I Have Magnaflow And I Cant Complain :)
he said what's a GOOD one, not "what are all of my options?" lol Search around on the site and you're gonna get a lot of different opinions.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
You need to decide of you are going FI before you buy an exhaust.

·
Registered
12 Posts
DevlynSyde said:
try the Whats the Best Exhaust for a B15 thread on the first page... it MIGHT have some relevant information.
Ouch...

Whatever you can afford...

Patrick

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here are all the manufacturers that I can think of that have applications for our cars.

1) Greddy
2) Thermal R&D
3) 5Zigen
4) Tanabe
5) Magnaflow
6) Stromung
7) Vibrant
8) Skunk2 (Not out yet)
9) DC Sports (Not out yet)
10) Stillen (Stay away)

I have narrowed to to either the Greddy EVO2, Skunk2 (depending on price), or Magnaflow. The Stomung is a great exhaust but I dont particularly like the dual tips.

·
5,575 Posts
2k3blkspecv said:
Why is stillen so bad?
Holy old thread....

But to answer your question, some people don't like Stillen because a.) it's overpriced ($350 for an axle back???, just for an example) and b.) some people have had horrible experiences with their customer service crew.

Their products are good quality for the most part.

·
Registered
647 Posts
why bc people prefer it more since it still gives power and is very quiet. But check this out http://www.tprmag.com/issue/3/3_exhausts.shtml tuner performance magazine made a review with all the exhaust and the Apexi n1 was #1 with power and style. Greddy came in second. I think they tested a honda del sol for this but really the main thing to look for is how it looks, then power.. I got my N1 just the other day.

·
Registered
74 Posts
aaztc3 said:
why bc people prefer it more since it still gives power and is very quiet. But check this out http://www.tprmag.com/issue/3/3_exhausts.shtml tuner performance magazine made a review with all the exhaust and the Apexi n1 was #1 with power and style. Greddy came in second. I think they tested a honda del sol for this but really the main thing to look for is how it looks, then power.. I got my N1 just the other day.
They didnt even have the Stillensystemon there :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
such an old thread and yet no one was able to come up with the idea, that Nismo made an exhaust for our car. Who woulda thought Nismo would ever do such a thing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
454 Posts
tsudo catback
cheap, deep throaty rumble, lighter than stock, mandrel bent, full stainless, 2.25 tubing, 4 inch tip.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts