B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 337 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Quick question. I am getting ready to install a XS 3 piece 4 into 1 header, which of these exhausts will produce a low pitched sound. I dont want the high pitched raspy pissed off wasp sound most ricers (Hondas) have. I want a low throaty exhaust note. Whay would be you recommendation? I am also leaning towards the GReddy Ti C because I like the smaller can and the blue tip. But more importantly is the sound. Any advice will be apreciated and yes, I am purchasing from you. Also, is there a cat that would help with the sound or would any high flow work? Again what would you recommend?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Quick question. I am getting ready to install a XS 3 piece 4 into 1 header, which of these exhausts will produce a low pitched sound. I dont want the high pitched raspy pissed off wasp sound most ricers (Hondas) have. I want a low throaty exhaust note. Whay would be you recommendation? I am also leaning towards the GReddy Ti C because I like the smaller can and the blue tip. But more importantly is the sound. Any advice will be apreciated and yes, I am purchasing from you. Also, is there a cat that would help with the sound or would any high flow work? Again what would you recommend?
I would recommend the Apexi WS2 or the Magna Flow Catback.

·
Registered
234 Posts
So the "Sport Catback Exhaust #3302-EX080" should fit my 01 xe perfectly.. right? :confused:

·
Registered
0 Posts
05 spec
**stock exhaust has leaks and im looking to upgrade at somepoint.
What parts do i actually need? header, and cat back..what type of piping do i need????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
05 spec
**stock exhaust has leaks and im looking to upgrade at somepoint.
What parts do i actually need? header, and cat back..what type of piping do i need????
What you need would depend on where the leaks are. To replace it all you would need a header, cat. converter, and cat back exhaust. If you need any more piping it would usually be Stainless Steel.

·
Registered
234 Posts
321 - 337 of 337 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.