B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We want to let everyone knows that Dashzracing is proudly present the New 00-03 Nissan Sentra Projector Headlights features with Halo and LED lights. (Chrome housing and Black housing are available)
We are doing a group buy now and you can go to the follow thread and check out the pictures, spec and the info about the group buy.
Thank you.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=175501

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2nd Version Black Projector Headlights 00-03 Sentra

Due to a lot of b15sentra.net members has informed me about our halo projector headlights black housing is not black enough, we had redesign the housing and take out those extra "chrome" from the headlights.
Here's the picture of the proto-type of the 2nd version of the black halo projector headlights and please feel free to give me feedback about the black projector headlights version 2 and we will inform the manufacture to start making them.

p.s. and the most important question is if we have them for sale, would you sign up and buy a set for your sentra?

Thank you everyone.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i would b interested but more so if the LED strip ran down the bottom of the lights like i the audi r8/a4

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
possible to make them without the halos and leds? if so i might be interested in the new black housing set up.
I am sorry but that would be the only model we have for now.
You can custom the lights you want but we are not responsible for any damage due to the changes.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Here's the picture of the proto-type of the 2nd version of the black halo projector headlights and please feel free to give me feedback about the black projector headlights version 2 and we will inform the manufacture to start making them.

p.s. and the most important question is if we have them for sale, would you sign up and buy a set for your sentra?

Thank you everyone.
I will buy the version 2 black projector headlights within the next month. Been looking for a set of new ones to replace old, scratched, fogged up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Any chance having some '04s in stock? :O because I'd totally be down for a pair.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Any word on when the 04-06 will be available for sale?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I too agree that prices are a little steep. I'm waiting on the 04-06 and I don't even know if I can save that much by the time it comes out. BTW any word on when they are coming out?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts