B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought it would be cool to have everyone that owns a B15(sorry B14 and under) to post one picture only of their ride,,,so sort threw your photo's and post your best one....And please post only once and only with a photo..This will be a great way for everyone to get to know everyone's car and to at least put a car with your log in name....You can also list your mods.....

[Edited by Sentra Styling on 06-02-2001 at 02:33 PM]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok here's mine...

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
OK, I'll bite -

Sorry for the crappy pic, It is a capture from 8mm.
This was taken the day it came home after the package was installed - There's not much to see since it's so new, no mods yet.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone notice that me and brandon have fat *** cars:D Brandon dude can't even begin to tell you guys You and Marvin that is to meet you guys,,,we are gonna take tons of pics of our cars...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here she is:

Only mod so far: Replaced OEM CD Player with OEM Cassette Deck! Looking into CAI...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here's mine.

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
My shiny car...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jeez mawn!

That's a whopper alright - 1024x768...

My eyes aren't THAT bad yet!...

That's a great 3/4 rear view... nice pic.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
My freakin dialup modem couldn't even open half of your guys' pics. :D

*edit* Nevermind. Yahoo isn't letting me link. :(

[Edited by SR20DE 2K on 06-03-2001 at 05:29 PM]

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Mine:

This is before the punk kids thru a huge water container at my car causing this huge dent... still gotta fix that...

Current HP-upping-mods: Debadged rear, windshield banner, side decals, rear NISMO decal, NISMO shoulder pads, White/Blue headlight bulbs, APC White/Blue foglight bulbs, Clear turn signal bulbs, blue interior dome light.

Future (upon recieving financial stability): 17in rims, body kit, drop with Eibachs, Stromung exhaust, Cold Air Intake, CF Hood, ECU, headers and whatever else I can get my hands on!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Finally! here is a horrible glimpse at mine's

This is the only pic of my car online thus far, it is of me racing either a 5spd Civic(kinda riced up) or my friend's 1.6L 200sx. Not too sure as you can see from the pic. My car as you can hopefully tell is in front and with a bra. Check out the pic and my quarter mile times that day at http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/spicclique/index.html

1 - 20 of 71 Posts