B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not like we have a ton of stuff available for our cars, but it is still hard to decide in what order to do mods.

I've been struggling to figure out what mods are most important to me, taking into account my budget. I've been thinking a lot about the headers recently, in addition to NOS and a couple other items.

Since a lot of these parts are around the same price, you have to sit down and figure out what you would get the most use out of. I was almost ready to buy the NOS kit, but then started wondering if the header would be a better value because of it's everyday usability. Of course, I'd like to buy everything all at once, but I don't have the budget for that kind of spending.

Does anyone else struggle with this, or do I spend way too much time thinking about my car?

BTW, I called Hotshot on the headers. You know that B15 Sentra that they were supposed to have done the fitment on?? Guess what, they have not done it yet!! They will do the fitment on it tomorrow, and then it could be as late as MAY before the headers are ready to go! bahahahahaha! I feel sorry for anyone that prepaid for those things. Also, AEBS doesn't have an application for our cars, but the B14 header might work with modification.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Hotshot CAI

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Maxx man it seems like we basically think on the same levels I was thinking the Nitrous as well but I also was thinking that I would want more of an everyday power verses the short instant power.....I'd like to go with a turbo but they are costly.....

That sucks about the headers...thats a wait
It's too bad someone won't make us the headers like,hooker,or borla or someone in that nature......

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey I was thinking doesn't Stillen Have ceramic coated headers out for our car????

Does anyone have experience with Stillen headers??

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

***My Website***

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure if Stillen has come out with their B15 specific design yet. On the B14, the Stillen header didn't quite match the Hotshot in total output. Although, considering the Hotshot model doesn't exist, Stillen already has a big advantage! haha.

The AEBS is supposed to offer the broadest range of power, and be the best model for NOS users. I am seriously thinking about modifying an AEBS B14 header for my car. The only bad part is that because they are a 1 piece design, it is a PITA to install. I need a picture of the header though before I shell out the cash.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Hotshot CAI

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
623 Posts
no, no one has any headers for b15 yet. jwt, stillen, and aebs have b14 headers and they all say they need mods to make it fit. they said the mods will void ur warranty, so i would suggest u guys to wait.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RadiumJohn:
Aw man...I prepaid for the headers...guess I'm not gonna see those for a loooooooong time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry to hear that,,,But I'm sure you probably will..

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RadiumJohn:
Aw man...I prepaid for the headers...guess I'm not gonna see those for a loooooooong time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that sucks..... man............. i right there with you

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
oh.... that reply was soo off topic....

i am considering going with the bottle.... but i want my header first....... hit 13's... you know

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
25 Posts
doesnt heddman have a header for us? a chikurua or something like that a 4-2-1 header? thought i saw an article about in in sport compact or somewhere!?

------------------
1991 SENTRA XE 5SPD
OPENFILTER MOD,BOSCH PLAT+4 PLUGS,A/C BELT DISCOUNTED, TIMING ADV 15 DEGREES, SYNTHETIC OIL,A TACH,GAS CAP HOLDER,BACK HALF OF CAR GUTTED

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i never heard of them having a header for us..... how is it in comparison to Stillen, Hotshot, and AEBS???

------------------
SDsr20de858 pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts