B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with Eurolites Xenon fusion bulbs on their Sentra? I've heard of a few Maxima owners that have had their wiring harness burnt out after putting in these bulbs.

2001 Silver Sentra SE w/pp

·
Registered
331 Posts
No problem whatsoever, but just two white halo far in the front , and it is a little bit annoying when driving...
But I'm switching to PIAA soon...;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have had the eurolites on for about a month and a half now. Before the Eurolite, I had a set of PIAA Platinum. No problems with the eurolites, and with the money that I spent on the PIAA (headlamps and foglamps) I could of bought like friggin 3 sets of Eurolites.

The PIAAs are brighter, but they do not look that different from stock. They're still yellowish. The eurolites are much whiter. blue almost, but not like those stupid hondas with the million watt headlight bulbs. :)

Note: The Eurolite fog lights do not really match the headlamps. I got the Eurolite Fusion set for the heads, and Eurolite Xenon Crystal for the fogs. After 2 days, I put the PIAA fogs back in, they matched a little better. Still yellow though. If you can find Eurolite Fusion for the Fogs, get those. Hell let me know if you do, I'm not sure whether they make them or not.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
search mofo....we've had this discussion before. everyone loves them!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
makingmesick said:

Note: The Eurolite fog lights do not really match the headlamps. I got the Eurolite Fusion set for the heads, and Eurolite Xenon Crystal for the fogs. After 2 days, I put the PIAA fogs back in, they matched a little better. Still yellow though. If you can find Eurolite Fusion for the Fogs, get those. Hell let me know if you do, I'm not sure whether they make them or not.

My girl just bought me the exact same lights eurolite fusion and eurolite xenon crystals for the fogs. I hope the color differences aren't too bad i'm installing em tomorrow.

·
Registered
544 Posts
i just recently put in the eurolite fusions and xenon crystals..damn the fog lights were a ***** to change!! i was a bit disappointed also that they didn't match so well but it still looks way better than stock and for the money you can't go wrong

·
Registered
7 Posts
How many watts do you guys use? Because I tried many different brands of 85watts and they all went out after a few months.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I got 55W bulbs. If I'm not mistaken, that's wut it says in the owner's manual. If u wanna go higher than that, u may need to make some other changes to the whole set up (wiring harness, etc.).

On a side note. I ordered a pair of Fusions for my bro's SI. Just installed'em.. and they look sweet. I guess we'll know after a few months whether they can stand the test of time like PIAAs.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i had eurolights all around, but one headlight stopped working, i assumed it blew out. took them out, but i looked and the filaments were fine. but my harnesses werend burned out because i put my stock ones in and they work fine, i dont know why they dont work....

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
i have had no luck with aftermarket lights.. the eurlites i did have in sucked for vision purposes.... i definately think that pilot and piaa have a better look.. but im not going to go buy bulbs every 6 months like i did before.with the pilots and im too cheap to buy piaa .. besides the stock blubs seem to have a better visability than my old pilots did.. if it aint broke then dont try to fix it..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts