B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Have you honestly tried to use the "Seach" fuction? You would have found out that they do not make any kind of tail lighting or any lighting for that matter on the B15's. Check the Available mods section on the main page, You will see what they have. So to answer your question... No they don't even consider making them.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Style exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
altezzas are gay, this topic has been talkd about MANY time before. You need to do some research.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(Searching for a Honda EF or 240sx Coupe)

M

·
0 Posts
Damn. It's the guys 1ST POST to the website, and this is the type of reception we give him?? :rolleyes: Give the guy a break!

The me be the first person to WELCOME you to the board! :D

To answer your question. There are no companies making the dreaded "Altezza's" for our car. We had a big discussion about this in the past, so some people are a little edgy about it.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-Place Racing CAI
-No More Zip Ties!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
aww damn, now i feel guilty (kicks max in the groin)

Sorry new guy...ignore my ranting, i still think altezzas are gay tho :)

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(Searching for a Honda EF or 240sx Coupe)

·
Registered
169 Posts
why do you want you nissan to look like a lexus or a ricy honda?

doc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RDODIRTY:
does anyone know where to find euro tail light from my new sentra

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ummmm....why is this guy being given such a hard time? It doesn't really matter why he wants to put them on his car....he wants to and he asked us to help him out. RDODIRTY the board is usually pretty helpful so i guess you asked about a touchy subject or something :rolleyes:. Anyway welcome to the board bro and try not to get scared off too fast...this board is helpful i swear :D

------------------
Stylin' and Profilin'

Silver97GXE

·
Registered
311 Posts
WELCOME TO OUR BOARD!!

Sorry about everybody snapping at you. The whole subject of Altezza taillights is a little touchy. It's cool, man, I used to think Altezzas were really cool (and I still think they look awesome on IS300s), but then I realized that everybody has them. But, to answer your question, no, nobody makes them, nobody is planning to make them, and I don't really care either way. However, if you're really good with plexiglas, it is possible (although difficult) to make your own. I can't seem to find the link, but if you want it, just send me an e-mail, or something.

And everybody on the board is usually really cool. Sorry about your cold reception.

And just for all the crap you've gotten, I hereby give you three smiley-faces: :) :) :)

------------------
Samo

If my FTP worked, there'd be a cool picture of my car here, but no, I have to go with a local service...

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit -> my site <- ! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Registered
747 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Damn. It's the guys 1ST POST to the website, and this is the type of reception we give him?? :rolleyes: Give the guy a break!

The me be the first person to WELCOME you to the board! :D

To answer your question. There are no companies making the dreaded "Altezza's" for our car. We had a big discussion about this in the past, so some people are a little edgy about it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree!! Brew down partners. Welcome to the boards RDODIRTY

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille
PICS - http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1587801&a=12376730&f=0&vt=vp

·
Registered
59 Posts
He can always make em fit. :) Of course your lookin at cash money.

Oh BTW welcome!

------------------
Neil
Visionology Interactive
http://www.visim.com
"me n my baby"

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey yeah welcome to the boards we usually don't chop down the newbies like this but this topic has been talked about in the past about 100 times but your new and you didn't know that,,,,,But here's a god tip for ya this site has a search feture that you can use to find out if a topic has been disscussed already,,,,so this way you don't get any negative responses...
But anyways welcome and please feel free to ask anything especially if you don't understand something.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
16 Posts
Speaking of tail-lights, I tinted the white turn signal area on my tail-lights with a light 50% tint and it looks really good, better than i thought it would, you cant even tell they were modified, it looks totally factory. With the light tint they just look like smoked pyrex. I tint for a living so I had an advantage on this experiment. When I take some pics I'll post 'em.

By the way, photopoint in going to start charging to host images, anyone know of an alternative?

------------------

2001 XE
www.tintdude.com

[This message has been edited by TintDude (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
92 Posts
First off don't call them euro tail lights because they are not call them atlezza's

second you can use zing to host images and it is free unlike the new photopoint

------------------
FocalJet.com
TEAM Mid-Atlantic
Find me on the jet as: focalBlur

I Love Nissans
Drive a focus

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
if you really wanted to you could go custom, my friend who has a 200SX SE-R had civic euro tails shaved into his car it looks nice. for our cars fomr the style of our tails you could probably use ones from a neon and have them shaved in, BTW, it cost my friend $500 all together for it so its not to much $$$

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake,Yokahama Paradas(205-45-16) up front, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, HID bulbs all around. Ti vavle springs and retainers, Port and polished head, ported intake manifold, bored TB, port matched to gaskets, 5 angle vavle job. Eibach Sportline springs. x15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle),

·
Registered
0 Posts
PROS & CONS about the euro lights

PROS:
-NONE

CONS:
-Ugly
-Water gets in left and right
-People laugh @ you for being rice
-Everybody and their cousins got it
-Pretend to be something your car's not
-Just as ugly as clear tail
-Make people like me want to tailgate the crap outta you and make you feel stupid about having 'em on :)

That's my feeling towards those altezza lights :)

Jeff-

------------------
-00 GSR
MODS? Too much to list! **PROJECT D2**
-90 CRX w/ B16 swap and many goodies **Project Beater**

·
Registered
149 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CorporalJeff:
PROS & CONS about the euro lights

PROS:
-NONE

CONS:
-Ugly
-Water gets in left and right
-People laugh @ you for being rice
-Everybody and their cousins got it
-Pretend to be something your car's not
-Just as ugly as clear tail
-Make people like me want to tailgate the crap outta you and make you feel stupid about having 'em on :)

That's my feeling towards those altezza lights :)

Jeff-

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha I second that!!!! It's so true!!!
Esp... the part about "-Make people like me want to tailgate the crap outta you and make you feel stupid about having 'em on" I gotta say the stinkest one's are the ones made for trucks!!!

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

1 - 18 of 18 Posts