B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any company going to make (Altezza)euro-lights for this new sentra i think it would look hot. Looking for opinions

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Not unless there would be 100 B15 owners willing to put down some money for them. Chances are slim. They're played out anyways.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering how many people that use the term "Altezza" even knew about the Toyota Altezza before APC decided to make a knock off of their lights. Just a thought...

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Yah man. I used to be all jockin the JDM Toyota Altezza before APC made their sh*t. Now, I can barely stand to even look at an IS300 or RX300...

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

G

·
I'm sure there will be a new "light craze" here in the next few months. Meanwhile, Toyota is going full steam ahead and incorporating those damn lights in as many models as possible. haha. I don't even think they look that good to begin with.

I can only imagine what the next big thing will be for the ricers. We've had clear lights, vinyl covered lights, altezza's, weird colored bulbs, L.E.D.'s....what's left?

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Oops! *disregard post* Forgot to "edit" and posted a new one...

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited March 05, 2001).]

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
You know what some people are doing these days? Getting Altezzas and covering the Altezza part with red transparent vinyl. Stock look during the day. Altezza at nite.

The next craze will be "reverse Altezzas", just you wait. Red housing, clear lenses. Heheh!

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Tell me about it. I've seen it a Civic rolling around these parts...

But oh well. Whatever. Just not my preference.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

·
Registered
87 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SR20DE 2K:
Now, I can barely stand to even look at an IS300 or RX300...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in love with the IS300, save for those ugly *** tail lights, so I check out the board on IS300.net a lot.

Anyway, a guy on there purchased some tail light covers from Rod Millen Motorsports (if I remember right they were actually from Japan) and people proceeded to jump all over him, saying that they were ugly, and that the Altezza lights made their cars unique. Unique?! Unique like all the Hondas running around out there? What a joke. Personally I thought they looked so much better.

Unique. That's some funny *** sh*t if you ask me.

------------------
: 2000 SE : RADIUM : AUTO : PP :

[This message has been edited by ProjektA8 (edited March 05, 2001).]

·
Registered
190 Posts
You know what I think would be the hot ish? Have you seen the tails on the brand new eclipses? They are a real dark color with red lights set inside (look similar to that hex/pixel look on stop lights). I think if they were on the market I'd definately pick a set up, especially cuz i have a black sentra. I was sorta on the altezza bandwagon, and wanted to pick them up but they only look good on certain cars and like everyone's mentioned everyone is getting em.

------------------
2001 Blackout SE w/ PP, sunroof, debadged...more to come

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProjektA8:
I'm in love with the IS300, save for those ugly *** tail lights, so I check out the board on IS300.net a lot.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well ok, I have to admit the IS300 is one sweet *** car... but I just can't stand to look at those damn tail lights!

I actually used to like those tails though... when there was no IS300 yet and all we knew was the JDM Toyota Altezza. I just think it's a shame that APC took a brilliant piece of Toyota styling and played it out like there was no tomorrow!

Ok. That's enough of my ranting. BTW, can you tell I hate APC stuff?

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

·
Registered
747 Posts
Does anyone have pics of the APC clear tail lights for us? No one (company wise) will supply them for me. Has anyone seen them who likes them? oh yeah FYI god father customs has them the cheapest at 109.00 a pair!

Regards,
Mike

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hokemon:
Does anyone have pics of the APC clear tail lights for us? No one (company wise) will supply them for me. Has anyone seen them who likes them? oh yeah FYI god father customs has them the cheapest at 109.00 a pair!

Regards,
Mike

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I believe the clears you're talking about from APC is listed as 95+ if i'm not mistaken,,,which means they are for a 95-99....

but here's a picture anyways

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Slowcars4life
126 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
thats gay

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would have to agree with Darkside

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Yup. Those are B14 clear tails if I ever seen em.

Heheheh Sentra360's very first post opened up a BIG can of worms... BTW welcome to the boards.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP

1 - 20 of 39 Posts