B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check this out-pretty nice i think and well priced compared to my man stillen.. http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/nisssentra2000.htm

------------------
1991 se-r w/sr20det 11.81 @ 123mph and a recently purchased 2001 sentra se for my wife and child-no mods yet.. very very soon though... cai, nos, cat back and headers in da works. representin jersey-west new york 57th street. LO DOWN!! check out my site for some pix-www.wkdtrbo57.bigstep.com .......

·
Registered
45 Posts
i only wish EREBUNI had the smarts to post pics of the rear of the kit. that would have been nice.

i actualy kinda like it!
theres another post going somewhere around here concerning the look of the Eribuni, and i decided not to take a look at it, since severl people said that they did not like it. but now im glad i checked it out. thanks!
i like the top one better than the bottom one. the bottom one looks to STILLENESQUE.

------------------
Please visit my site
OH, i ride in a 2001 SE, color = Jaded, has the Super-Sized Performance-Package, 5 gears, why don't i have a gascap holder? plus its got 16 inch 6 spoke alloy wheels by O.E.M., and a small rubber Radio Shack issued antennae.
in da future i wanna a PR CAI, Stillen front-end, and a nice sexy exhaust note.
Here's my baby

[This message has been edited by jam JAMMO (edited April 20, 2001).]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hear u man. i worked at a shop for 3 years and they never had backshots-no pun intended(mind in the gutter-haha). but i like the top one-kinda touring like.

------------------
1991 se-r w/sr20det 11.81 @ 123mph and a recently purchased 2001 sentra se for my wife and child-no mods yet.. very very soon though... cai, nos, cat back and headers in da works. representin jersey-west new york 57th street. LO DOWN!! check out my site for some pix- www.wkdtrbo57.bigstep.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wkdtrbo57:
check this out-pretty nice i think and well priced compared to my man stillen.. http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/nisssentra2000.htm

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've actually been to Erebuni to see Shogun Style 90 and have gotta say it looks PHAT! Although it differs from the picture, which doesn't do it any justice. The upper grill does not have the Nissan badge, nor the thick looking molding. The front bumper is one piece which includes what used to be the upper grill. The upper and lower grill areas have a black mesh, while the Nissan badge goes between the two; kinda on the 'top' side of the bumper. I know this maybe hard to picture but it really does look nice. I'm thinking about pickn' it up in the near future. What I'm most worried about is getting a good paint job on the bumper. I've seen way too many really bad (bumper) paint jobs. Here in the city people always bang-up your bumpers. - Loco

[This message has been edited by locotone07 (edited April 21, 2001).]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey man i hear u on that. some of the pix in their catalog and website are pretty off-considering they are the first one or a protoype. they end up changing little tidbits after. i used to go there to pick up kits for my job in jersey(professional sound and security-jersey city :)) hey if u ever get a chance to get pix of the kit u saw post it up here or email-thanks...

------------------
1991 se-r w/sr20det 11.81 @ 123mph and a recently purchased 2001 sentra se for my wife and child-no mods yet.. very very soon though... cai, nos, cat back and headers in da works. representin jersey-west new york 57th street. LO DOWN!! check out my site for some pix- www.wkdtrbo57.bigstep.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts