B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like your opinions on these mags for my SE? I'd get 17" obviously. I've seen them on a silver VW Jetta and I thought it looked hot. I want something that's different from the regular 5 spoke SE w/PP mags. I apologize for the size.

Enkei Suzuka

Enkei CDR9

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
The SEMA car has something simular to the CDR's I like them alot....Not the same exact thing but at least you can get an idea of what they look like....Sorry the picture's huge :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
The Suzuka's look really nice but they're kinda heavy. The CDR9's are kinda old school. If you go to www.groupbuycenter.com they're having a sweet group buy on Katana and Racing Hart rims. Look at the Racing Hart M7000's. Those look a little more like the Axis 7's on the SEMA car.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man this is tough. Its one thing to see a mag and liking it but its another when its actually on the car. :( What about the mags that were on the prototype SE-R, the Enkei Fubuki?

·
Registered
331 Posts
They look pretty neat Crimson! Can wait to see them on your car!:cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about the Fubuki's, the same ones on the SE-R Spec V "Prototype"?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its Enkei who has them.....yes I like them too and they seem thick. With our roads, I would have to worry about break. I also like the way the spokes go flush with the rim and the rivets too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2000 Sentra and I got the CDR9's a couple of months ago. I got them with yokohama paradas(215 40/17).

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Gene, those are Axis Se7en's. :D I was thinking on getting a set of those too. Too many rims...too little money. :p

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell ma about it....plus many of these rims look very close to the stock SE/w PP rims. Makes you wonder what's the use....but I guess 17" looks great and would handle better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts