B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, you all know that Place Racing makes Engine Mounts primarily, right? Well, I just talked with Gilbert (actually, we've been playing email tag), and he said that he would highly consider developing them for our 2000 and up Sentra's. I'm thinking that these will be for SE's only. Right now, they are R&D'ing lots of stuff, so I have to keep reminding/bugging him about when he'll need a fitment car.

Can someone enlighten me about the aspects of engine mounts and what's the difference of what we have now? I know I'm trying to hook this up, but I need some backround and knowledge.

So, anyone that is interested in being the fitment car, and lives in Southern California (Azusa is where PR resides), let me know, and I'll keep you in mind for later. Thanks fellas.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

G

·
They are typically made from a stiff material that resists movement much more than the squishy stock mounts. The payoff is reduced wheel hop on hard launches, the downside is significantly more engine vibration and harshness. They are usually only used by the hard core drag racer types.

In day to day driving, they don't do anything but buzz you to death.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
It looks like i'll skip this mod.... :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good info Max, thanks for the enlightment. :)

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts