B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys/Gals

I just got off the phone with Energy Suspension. In case you don't know they offer ployurethane suspension parts and motor mounts. The website is http://www.energysuspension.com/

Right now they are not even R&D'ing any parts for us, but they could be. They rely on customer vechicles to make the products so if we can get someone out there, we can probably speed along the process.

So those of you who are in the San Clemente, California area, please get a hold of me so that when someone from Energy gives me a call back, I can tell them I have someone all lined up to go out there.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
that would be a great plus to have some energy on our cars....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bringing this to the top with the talk of turbos. Mounts really are needed. Is there anyone out there that can volunteer their car?

G

·
Sounds like we need to start taking member donations to BUY a test mule Sentra to send to all the aftermarket companies in California. hahahaha. It can go to Energy, then F-Max, then JWT. :D Before you know it, we'd have a Honda type aftermarket for the Sentra.

So lets see. 1000 members buying a 15000 car. $150 each? Hmmm....sounds like we need more members first!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
david said:
Bringing this to the top with the talk of turbos. Mounts really are needed. Is there anyone out there that can volunteer their car?
Hey David, I talked with Gilbert when I was doing the group buy about motor mounts, and they said that they would do it if the interest was there. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts