B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I keep getting these email messages that someone has replied to one of the threads i participate in, how do i get rid of it?? I've tried disabling it in the profiles but it still doesn't work.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
are you clicking on email notification in the options. Double check it is turned off in your profile too.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, i've unchecked both

i've tried them both and i still get the email notices, i guess it's kinda nice, oh well, i'll deal with it.

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Are you still getting notices from older messages? I still am. The forum software must not go back and uncheck the email notification on older replies. Not a biggie - it just will take a little while for those topics to die out.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Y2K SE said:
Are you still getting notices from older messages? I still am. The forum software must not go back and uncheck the email notification on older replies. Not a biggie - it just will take a little while for those topics to die out.
Exactly as you said I noticed this same very thing,,,,you just gotta wait till the older threads die out.....

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Unfortunatly the one thread that I get email notices for is the How does everyone like the new boards, thread lol. Someone is always replying to that thing. It will go away eventually.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
This is probably a stupid question, but where are these "options" that David was talking about? I already unchecked the profile one though.

The subject that keeps coming up on my email is the "Keep the rice away from Sentra owners"... Heheheh!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
SR20DE 2K said:
This is probably a stupid question, but where are these "options" that David was talking about? I already unchecked the profile one though.

The subject that keeps coming up on my email is the "Keep the rice away from Sentra owners"... Heheheh!
Well it'll keep coming up until that post is dead,,,but if you unchecked it then only the prior posts will remain getting sent t oyour e-mail....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts