B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got a sportline kit for my car, they said this is the one that fits...BS. The eibach chart says on it 95 on...well the suspension on the 2000-2001s are different then the older sentra. so since eibach never made the change to their app guide i got the wrong springs and eibach never answers their phones nor do they ever write back to an email. They were a specical order and i don't think i can take them back. i told the guy specifical i had a 2001 and that the older ones wouldn't fit, so its their mess up right?

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, HID bulbs all around. Ti vavle springs and retainers, Port and polished head, ported intake manifold, bored TB, port matched to gaskets, 5 angle vavle job. Eibach Sportline springs. x15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle),

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yeah, be careful with that, just make sure that when you get it, it says that it is specifically made for the B15 or 2000-On Nissan Sentra. Yeah it really is their bad if they screwed you over, always remember to take down the name of the person who assisted you just in case. Well let me know how the springs fit, and how the ride feels, please post some pics of the install too man. :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
It should most deffinetly be their faults and that should just take the springs back without any problems at all,,,especially seeing you have the worng set....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah Chip, emailing them seems like it'll take forever, try to give them a call and talk to a person. Explain to them the mix up, and tell them you either want a refund or the real replacement.

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
What does the box that the kit came in state for the part # ????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK the part # i need is 4.5563 which is for B15s they sold me a B14 kit (part # 4.3563) so i took them back and they ordered me the right ones, and they said if they don't have them i get my money back,

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, HID bulbs all around. Ti vavle springs and retainers, Port and polished head, ported intake manifold, bored TB, port matched to gaskets, 5 angle vavle job. Eibach Sportline springs. x15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle),

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
ok at the least you can get your money back if they don't have them in stock but I was gonna say the part # but you already have it....It's the 4.5563

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool thanks anyways

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake,Yokahama Paradas(205-45-16) up front, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, HID bulbs all around. Ti vavle springs and retainers, Port and polished head, ported intake manifold, bored TB, port matched to gaskets, 5 angle vavle job. Eibach Sportline springs. x15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle),

1 - 8 of 8 Posts