B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as some of you know I am trying to get a group buy going for the Eibach Sportlines kit now a couple of places are asking for a head count so they can give me some figures so please anyone who is highly interested let me know in this section....
And once I find out more information i'll let you know,,,I'm still in the process...thanks

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So far I have....

Me
Marvin

I also posted this in the B15-Performance section so please respond here and there also thanks :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
446 Posts
me too SS!

-iLL
(aka Mark)

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package-Place Racing CAI- Stromung Full Cat-back- Custom Grille-Pioneer DEHP 7300 + 4x TS-1675's-
[email protected] mph

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I'm Down..!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me
Marvin
iLLt3cK
enemigo

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Hey SS, i found a place out here that will sell them for 183 plush shipping.. So your looking at like 200 shipped or so. I told them we have 6 people... What do you think?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enemigo:
Hey SS, i found a place out here that will sell them for 183 plush shipping.. So your looking at like 200 shipped or so. I told them we have 6 people... What do you think?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
where is the place???

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Its a place called Eurosport here in Hawaii. We can get them ordered and done within a week. we need the money from the guys first.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Style exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets

·
Registered
78 Posts
Since the new message that Enemigo posted this morning bout the springs is gone, I'll post this again. I'll get in the deal for the springs.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey sentra_n00b asked me if these springs fit the GXE model does anyone know if they will or not? if no one knows then I'll have to find out..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sentra Styling said:
Hey sentra_n00b asked me if these springs fit the GXE model does anyone know if they will or not? if no one knows then I'll have to find out..
I checked their site and it said that the srings fit, but dont know if its the right part # or not.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
01Sentra said:
Sentra Styling said:
I checked their site and it said that the srings fit, but dont know if its the right part # or not.
The correct part number should be 45563

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Enemigo said:
We got 5 people...I need 1 more!
Jose bro you forgot about Marvin I know he said he wanted in on the deal before he left for his journey and he should be back on the 9th so that should make 6...

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Yaaaayyy... So we got our 6 people then... Cool.... Well, here's the list:

me
Sentra Styling
David (from Hawaii)
Bryguy
Sentra_n00b
Marvin
01Sentra

·
Registered
446 Posts
How long

I have run into a drought as far as money goes recently with the $500 deductible and all. When will the group buy be finished? I get paid this friday so just give me some details....

-iLL

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I'm trying to get the deal done by friday, so we can get the springs next week. I will need either the full amount now or just half for a deposit. If you choose to give me half, then i will mail them once i recieve the other half. I am awaiting word from the store. I need to know who needs them in 3 days after i get them. shipping prices vary.

I have Paypal.. I will give everyone a recipt and give you the sellers name, address and phone number for verification, once i know the deal is good.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Here is the final total price:

In 3 day priority delivery is: 215.00

And in 10-14 suface mail, its: 205.00

Still a good price. If you know any other shipping services that you want to use, then let me know and i will honor that. Thanks! Please get back with me if you want the springs. Once again... Eibach Sportlines, 1.5" front 1.4" rear.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
i just got word from the seller, and they have springs. I will mail you guys the springs as soon as i get the money. you let me know how fast you want them and i will ship them. So hurry guys and get your springs :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Enemigo said:
i just got word from the seller, and they have springs. I will mail you guys the springs as soon as i get the money. you let me know how fast you want them and i will ship them. So hurry guys and get your springs :)
I've got the money bro just hook me up with an e-mail and let me know how I should do this....

Also will you be able to hold off on a set for Marvin once he gets back???another words will he still be able to get the same price we did?????

1 - 20 of 60 Posts