B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on keeping my stock alloys for a while and just getting the sportlines. I was just curious how much harsher the ride would be just putting in the sportlines?
basically what im trying to ask is does the upgraded handling (upside) outweigh the harsher ride (downside)?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Yes it does improve the ride....

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey i agree with SS. I first planted the sportlines before i got my 17's and i had them on my stock 16's and to tell u the truth the handling was much more improved and the ride was better.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
no matter what rims you have the Sportlines are going to give you a much better ride. They are Made to do that... I have them and they feel great..Its not bouncy and the look great!!!... I have a set for sale... 180.00 plus shipping... Thats the best price your gunna get them at! They are BRAND NEW!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I agree with Jose, SS and mvpinoy01SE that no matter what wheel you use, it will pretty much improve the handling with a much better cornering.

If not because my gxe shocks sucks, i would've installed it on my ride with the stock 14" rims. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just got the sportlines yesterday, but im going to install just the spring and not any aftermarket struts.

thanks for the replys,

·
Registered
446 Posts
have fun installing them :evil grin: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
:/evil grin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts