B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I installed my rear sway bar last night and what a pain. I swear the whole world is against me some times. After drilling the holes in the trailing arms i went to put the adjusting plates on, that when I noticed it. Eibach had sent me the wrong mounting bolts! They sent me 6 metric bolts that were 2" long instead of the 1 1/4" they are suposed to be, AND THEY WERE METRIC INSTEAD OF STANDARD LIKE THE REST OF THE BOLTS. Who ever pack this box is has to be drunk to not know the difference. And I noticed the difference drunk. What an A$$HOLE. Then putting the adjustment bushing ( the ones on the side for stiffnes) was the last pain in the ***** that I didn't need after all of the other BS.Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Can't wait till I do the front one that should be a nightmare and I don't think they sent me everything for that either. I believe the kit should come with the c clamps for the front sway bar but I didn't recieve any. Does anyone know for sure what comes with the front kit?

Sorry for some of the yelling just need to vent. My neighbor probably really hates me now because of all of the yelling and cursing and throwing of objects:)

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
of what me throw stuff or the sway bar?

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
way easier like a night and day difference

·
Immature Tough Guy
5,671 Posts
honda crusher said:
Eibach had sent me the wrong mounting bolts!

I believe the kit should come with the c clamps for the front sway bar but I didn't recieve any.
Who did you order this Eibach set from? A retailer/distributor like HP autoworks or shox.com or did you get this from a private party? You seem to be the first user who is experiencing these problems.

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got them from shox.com through your group buy. Also no c clamps for the front either.

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Installed the front sway bar last night. Much easier than the rear but no new c clamps for the new bushings, so had to use the old bushings and c clamps for install. Other than that it wasn't that bad, took about 2 1/2 hours to complete.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
one of the VBoard guys from our Spec V Club had the same problem with the wrong bolts coming with the Eibach RSB. He mentioned that he called Eibach, and they were able to help him out. Eibach wasn't sure which size bolts were needed, so they sent him like every size bolt they had, so he could choose the right ones, lol.

·
track addict
358 Posts
I put my rear sway bar (eibach) in may and except for the drilling part (that my fault anyway) i was a perfect fit.

I bought it from a guy on the Nissan performance club (npclub.com) for 200$ can. and i love it !!!

The setup is easy to set. The « stiff mode » is nice for racing but on street the rear of the car tend to jump a little went it's bumpy. But in normal mode (the middle one) it perfect for driving around, even really hard!!

Mart

I hope you understand...i'm not used to write in english :p

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Pics Please!

EDIT: oh, i just resurrected this thread from the dead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts