B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's 10:00 am Eastern standard time and I got a knock on the door and the post man says package for Gene and he hands it to me and he said carefull it's kinda heavy so I grab the box and read that it's from Jose aka Enemigo and like a kid on X-mas day I open the package and Boom it's my springs....Can Someone guess what I'll be doing this weekend? :)

Thanks Jose for getting us the deal once again;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cool:cool: man, have fun. Got to get some new pics when your done.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have lots of pics I am going to take before and after shots plus I'm gonna do a step-bye-step phot and write up of the install for everyone else that is gonna do the procedure.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cool, now when I eventually get my springs, I'll know the correct why to do it.:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
I want to hear all about them because I will be getting them if they're sweet and most of all, if the ride is still smooth!!! :)

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Good to hear!....by the way, if you didn't know... To take out the rear springs, the screws are in the back wheel wells. If you look at it, you will see them... Have fun putting them in, I know i did, and i was sooooo Happy when i was done!!!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Did anyone put them on yet??? How's the ride compared to stock? Are they bad-***?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Enemigo said:
I put them on already and they ride great! Just like stock but a little better
Good call, I knew they would be great! I can't wait to get mine! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey Im gonna agree with Enemigo they are awesome and the ride feels just like you drove it off the car dealership except the handling is twice as better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts