B15 Sentra Forum banner

Eibach group buy for the b15

2K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  Enemigo 
#1 ·
Would anyone be interested in participating in one????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

See less See more
#3 ·
SS.... I'm down!...count me in!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...

#4 ·
Whatcha gettin Gene? Pro Kit or Sportline's? I'm definitely down with you if you get it started. I won't have money right away though. I've been thinking long and hard about this mod, but looks like I'm going to do it. :)

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

#5 ·
I want to go for the sportlines :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

#6 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sinner:
how hard is it gonna be to put them on?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>They are pretty easy to do,,,but it'll require you to go to a rental store or something like that and rent a set of spring compressor's to take the spring out or that sucker will fly out.......

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

#7 ·
I was thinking about ground control coil-overs, but then again Ill never want to adjust. Count me in! Lets see if we can get the sport lines cheap!

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Stromung Full Cat-back, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's
15.703@85.4 mph

#8 ·
I'm in the Marines, so its easy to work on my car. Ijust go to the auto hobby store and rent my own stall for like 2.00 and use their equipment. It will probably cost me like 10.00 to change my springs... It cost me 20 bucks to change my tires from stock to aftermarket with balancing! i love the fact of cheap prices! :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...

#9 ·
I'm in the Marines, so its easy to work on my car. Ijust go to the auto hobby store and rent my own stall for like 2.00 and use their equipment. It will probably cost me like 10.00 to change my springs... It cost me 20 bucks to change my tires from stock to aftermarket with balancing! i love the fact of cheap prices! :)

------------------

#11 ·
if its the sportlines, count me in!....umm...just not right now. im still tryin to get the rest of the money for my hood. yo enemigo, check your mail! and if you get your springs, i can throw those suckers in. i got compressors. hey, can civilians use the shop if i go with you there? i wanna mount my tires for cheap. email me info bout how the hobby shop process works.

as for the group deal...what were you thinking for the group price? 160 sounds reasonable to me because you know we could get 15-20 people on this.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

#14 ·
I'll get back with you on that, but i'm sure if i go with you you can get your car worked on at the hobby shop!, all they equire is registration on the vehical.

------------------

#15 ·
Hey Gene, who are you goin to try to set this up with? $160 would be completely sweet!

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

#16 ·
Yeah dude, let us know!

------------------

#17 ·
I don't have a price yet I am going to find out the complete details tommorrow morning and I'll let you guys know then......

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

#19 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shftat6:
Any updates? I don't want to see this die out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you dude, I really want them springs. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

#21 ·
Just to let you guys know it hasn't died out at all I am still in the process of contacting a few places up to try to find a good deal,,,,as soon as I decided on which we're gonna go with i'll let you know the prices......hang tight guys :)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

#24 ·
Sentra_n00b said:
hey SS, pls count me in also...

but do you know if this would fit my gxe?

thx
Not sure if they would fit I'll have to ask around,,,I'll get back to you on it also this is posted in the Group buys section so you can keep up to date on it.....

#26 ·
Enemigo said:
Sentra styling, All we need is 1 more person to get in ont his deal and we are set!.... We have:

Me
You
David (from Hawaii)
Bryguy
01sentra
(if nis00b((or whatver)) is in then we got the deal!)

Let me know!
Dude we have the one we need MARVIN but we have to wait til he gets back on the 9th....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.