·
I'm Slushie Biotch!!
645 Posts
all qr25de's are drive by wire ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
2KBlackSE said:
the best RT time of the cars i ran against was a .786 so yeah i could knock off .3-.4 right there and drop my 60' about .2 and lower my total run about .5 or so and increase the mph doing it.... so in theory with perfect driving i should be at like 15.7???
But this isnt about those other guys....You were the one who said " I was told by other professional drivers that my shifting is precise".........And if those are your r/t's......Sit down!!!

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
shifting being precise and getting a good RT time dont go together smart *****! RT is how fast u got ur foot down from when the green light hit... ur 60' time is how well u launch... and so on... so my shifts were good.... remember this was in 10/02 and i bought my FIRST manual car in 06/02 (my sentra) so now that its been 2 years, im sure i can do MUCH better

·
3,180 Posts
how does RT not effect ur overall 1/4 time? if i lower my RT by .3 then im getting off the line that much quicker therefor having a faster 60' time and overall a faster time? correct me if im wrong cuz i could be

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
your r/t is separate from your 1/4 time/speed, the clock starts counting as soon as you leave the line. You can sit there for 5 minutes, then launch, and still run your usual time

·
3,180 Posts
lol.... of course of course... i dont know how my 1/4 mile times made into the thread at all... i got it going from a se-r->spec-v ecu swap to an SE 1/4 mile time thread... go figure

·
I'm Slushie Biotch!!
645 Posts
lol

dan=slow :D

·
I'm Slushie Biotch!!
645 Posts
if she dumps u ull be slow ;)

just saw an STi with "UURX" as its liscense plate

41 - 59 of 59 Posts