B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my buddy with an rsx type s has this ecu system where he can program just about every thing. he can set the rev limiter for his launch to anything he wants. Is there anything out there for a spec v that I can set the rev limiter for my launchs maybe the msd dis plus ignition control. I don't know much about this but is compatible for our cars. Or is the only route a stand alone system which means big bucks and alot of work.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Mrwhipels ser said:
Hi my buddy with an rsx type s has this ecu system where he can program just about every thing. he can set the rev limiter for his launch to anything he wants. Is there anything out there for a spec v that I can set the rev limiter for my launchs maybe the msd dis plus ignition control. I don't know much about this but is compatible for our cars. Or is the only route a stand alone system which means big bucks and alot of work.
Nothing like that for us yet.

I once asked if the Jim Wolf ECU was going to be like that and was told resoundingly no. So far as I know JW is the only ones so far even close to making a real ECU for us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts