B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE USING THE FOLLOWING EBAY USER ID'S !!!

scoobydoobydoo!
$carrillo$

OR ANYONE USING THESE NAMES OR EMAILS!

Martin Carrillo
Jose M. Carrillo
Erin Frazer

[email protected]
[email protected]

This guys claims to sell new Nissan accessories and Parts. I won an auction for 4 new 1994-2001 Nissan Sentra Floor Mats. I paid for the auction same day won. This guy kept giving me excuses like Mailboxes Etc. Lost all the products he mailed, then he told me he was going to mail new ones and here I am now 40 days after the auction and no product! He scammed 12+ people on ebay and we all have his home phone number. I have filed fraud charges with ebay and an outside agency. Some people have gotten refunds but I am going to continue calling this guy until I get my money or floor mats. He is living somewhere in Arizona. EVERYONE BECAREFUL!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Damn man I'm sorry to hear you got screwed....That's why I don't like buying anything from Ebay......But I hope you get your money back or the mats though.....

G

·
Most people on E-bay are honest. It's the few crooks that give e-bay a bad name. At least E-bay seems pretty good about collecting from fradulent sellers.

I'm sorry to hear you got screwed over. Lets hope you get your money back!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Man i am sorry to hear that. I have a friend who bet a Kenwood auto stereo on ebay. He actually paid $400 but the seller just disappeared when he got the money.

Have to be careful...

·
Registered
816 Posts
sorry to hear that. My general rule to buying on ebay is to only buy from people who have more than 20 positive feedbacks and NO negative feedbacks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Damn Dude That really sucks. Thanks for givin the info. Hope you get your stuff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The thing is I checked the guys feedback and he had like 100 positive posts. He recently just screwed like 12-15 people all at once. I hope he gets his *** in trouble.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I hate to tell you but Ebay's fraud protection sucks. First It costs approx. $30 to file a fraud claim and it is through a third party. I'm not sure how much you paid for the floormats but it might not worth your time to even persue the claim.

·
Registered
62 Posts
http://www.escrow.com

Using an escrow service will hopefully help people avoid some of those ripoffs.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't know many people who have had trouble with Ebay, surprising how many dishonest people there are in this world people dont get screwed more often.

I think Ebay is good at gettin back fraudlent charges because of the Ebay goons. You commit fraud on ebay and they send some big dudes to your house and break your mouse clicking hand.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will post this again -
The thing is I checked the guys feedback and he had like 100 positive posts. He recently just screwed like 12-15 people all at once. I hope he gets his *** in trouble.

·
Registered
62 Posts
A common scam is to have friends buy low cost stuff from you online to "boost" up your seller rating.

Then you try to sell something more expensive [that you don't have] and voila! Big Ripoff.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am still waitin for my money from bcg motorin for a strut bar which didnt fit which i sended 2 months ago

·
Registered
222 Posts
I hate to hear these horror stories.....

The only thing I've ever bought from EBay is my HID-look headlights. Everything went perfectly. I'd definitely use EBay again, but I guess I'd better be cautious.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Well I only used EBAY once, and I sold a software package worth about 1k.

We used an escrow service to broker the deal.

He sends payment to them, I give them proof of shipment.

When he received the package, and approved it, they paid me, if he wouldnt of had approoved it, they would have given him back is cash when I received my package back.

It cost a little, but well worth it.

I think it was http://www.iescrow.com but not sure, there are several out there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts