B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a 2001 nissan sentra GXE with 3,000 miles on it for sale for only $8,100

its not a salvage or flood, only a minor accident, if i lived nearby i would make a bid, here is a link if u guys wanna check it out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=579486113&r=0&t=0

BTW it seems kinda fishy if u ask me!

------------------
White 1998 Nissan Sentra GXE 16inch rims and bangin sound system!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
One thing I found was kinda funny is this,,,
"We charge a $95 fee on each vehicle purchased on eBay. This fee helps to cover the cost of FedEx Shipping, 30 Day Temporary Tags, 30 Day Temporary Registration, Long Distance Phone Calls, and a .02% Gross Receipt Inventory Business Tax that is charged on each car."
A $95 dollar FedEx shipping fee??????????????
So they are gonna throw it in the back of a fedex truck and deliver it to my door??????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just find it kinda wierd, because it says the car is 16k brand new, if u buy a car brand new for like 40k$ and drive it for 3k miles then u wanna sell it do u sell it for 20k.

Either this company is stupid or the car has some hidden MAJOR problems somewhere!

------------------
White 1998 Nissan Sentra GXE 16inch rims and bangin sound system!

·
Registered
93 Posts
So, "We were told by the dealer that traded this car that the original owner disclosed to them some previous damage. While the original owner was running errands another vehicle ran into the rear of this Nissan at a stop light. It was not a big deal and the damage was promptly repaired but we want you to know about it anyway.", this is a minor accident. For the selling price, the whole back end must have been damaged. It's way too low of a price to pay for the car, unless it was reposessed as well as having been in that accident.

Also, the reserve hasn't yet been met, so how much are they really charging for it?

------------------
FrontierBoy
*Currently have a 2000 Frontier KC 4x2 5spd.*
Soon to have a 2001 Sentra SE 5spd. Blackout w/PP and Sunroof.

[This message has been edited by frontierboy (edited April 19, 2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts