B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All tri-state area people post something. Say where you are etc. We got people scattered all over the place, no one knowing that there is a guy down the street who comes here.

I'm in Queens...where are you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
eastern roll call

Wantagh Long Island here!
91 Classic SE-R with 16k :rolleyes:
We need to get together!
Brian Chang

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm from upstate NY near Woodstock. I'll be at E-TOWN in NJ June 30 for Summer - Slam hope to see some of you there... :)

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to go to etown too. Since i missed sentrafest, this will be my chance to meet people.

·
Registered
383 Posts
whats up, Staten Island in da' house...Whats SS all about? I've been meaning to take a trip to E-town, anyone know about how far it is from Staten Island? I'll prolly hit up yahoo maps rite after this & find out....Chances are good I'll go so any replies w/ good dirs would be cool, thanx

·
Registered
259 Posts
SUMMER SLAM at E-town,NJ is an event for Imports that consist of drag racing,a car show,vendors and other cool stuff come on down son... :)

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll probably miss e-town

Anyone wanna take me :) My mother is BSing about me driving to Jersey...really want to go though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
when is summer slam.... i might want to go, if anyone could give me directions too

I'm in Towson, MD
anyone else in MD??

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Lyceum said:
when is summer slam.... i might want to go, if anyone could give me directions too

I'm in Towson, MD
anyone else in MD??
Get the address to e-town and go to www.mapblast.com and they'll give you directions...I always use it and it's really accurate

·
Registered
1 Posts
whats happen, ryan here from fredericksburg va. sportn a white 1996 200sx se-r, actually it was a a 1.6 se, but i got a 2.0 infintie g20 motor (sr20de) for 200 dollars, so now its a se-r, i even gots the rear disc brakes. other mods include: place racing cai, hot shot headers, greddy catback, w/ apexi dunk, act stage 3 clutch, 17" white x-files. andy's autosport combat bodykit. ground control coils. and someother stuff but i cant remember...

·
Registered
0 Posts
merrick longisland here ithink all members in tristate area should have a little get together to share info and just b.s. about our 1.6 and 2.0 power plants and all our mods let me know

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
SouthRhodySE-R said:
Rhode Island here, anyone else?
Oh **** a fellow Rhode Islander..:D I never knew anyone else on these boards....

Well **** we'll have to hook up one day...WHere you from?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts