B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well I am interested in what everyone is going to say about these results. First off I got dyno tuned on a Dyno Dynamics Dynamometer by dyno-comp(www.dynocomp.com) a place in Scottsdale, Arizona. I felt silly there because they had bad *** cars and I pull up in a sentra. They had an R34 Skyline GT-R that they were building up for a guy and it was putting down 300+ whp and they planned to get it to 600. They also had countless STI WRX's around the shop like they were candy. But anywho here is my settings for the safc-II on hi throttle:

RPM %
1,000 0
1.600 0
2,000 -3
2,600 -1
3,000 -3
3,400 -2
4,000 -5
4,600 -7
5,000 -9
5,400 -12
6,000 -14
6,600 -15

And if someone can tell me how to upload the dynochart I will show the numbers. I have the file on a disk.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The SAFC-II made 15 whp at around 5200 to 5300 rpms.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In scottsdale off the 101. The exit is raintree. Go to the site and check it out. To get a dyno it is 65 dollars for a half hour on the dyno. To get it tuned it was an hour of dyno time for 120 and 45 to tune the safc. The place is called dyno-comp.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do you post images? I read the faq that says you press the browse button and select a file but it says I can't post attachments at the bottom of the reply window and there is no browse button. And I have no site to host it and link it to so how can I put it up?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks BodeB15, I sent the e-mail to you with the picture attached. are you just going to post it here when you get it ?

·
spec faif
574 Posts
:eek: 15whp that has to be the highest numbers I ever seen in the SAFC

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know i thought it was crazy too.. in the middle of tunning it the guys went to the computer for a second and said right now we have it at 10whp gained and they said it all dissapointed and then he went back at it for another 20 to 30 minutes. I would have been cool with 10.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jedibow how do i get my air/fuel ratios? can i find it in the safc

·
spec faif
574 Posts
also, how did you manage to get up to 6600 rpm's? just curious

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
david r: I don't know, when I looked at that I wondered the same thing. Would he have tuned that just incase it goes that high? I am not sure, he took it to fuel cut off on 60% of the time. I know I have never taken my car that high.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Lishtimphly said:
thanks BodeB15, I sent the e-mail to you with the picture attached. are you just going to post it here when you get it ?
Sorry , just saw this , let me get cracking...;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool, thanks for hosting it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn I don't have that. All i have is a hp curve and a torque curve. I thought the a/f ratios were the percentage correction set at each rpm point

1 - 20 of 72 Posts