B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had the pro-kits installed and my call looks hella low. I looked at darkside's side and his care seems lowered but not too noticable, my car...with the same springs... looks lower.... i'll post pic later... anybody experience the same thing....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hmmmm that's strange,,,seeing Josh has the sportline kit which is suppose to be a lower of a drop....

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Yah, post some pics. Your ride looks low with Prokits? That's weird. All prokits did to mine was close most of the wheel gap (stock 16" SE rims)... and it STILL doesn't look lowered cuz the *** of the car is so big.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
While were on this subject.... i just spoke to Eurosport and they got the springs in today!!!.... I will not have time to pick them up today though :( But i will get them tomorrow and i will mail SentraStyling's and Sentra_n00b's tomorrow after noon.... If you guys read this... Email your address at:

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Jose I sent ya my address....

·
Registered
940 Posts
i had sportlines on my gst. man, it lowered over 2" and no gap. that sucker stuck to the ground like glue. kinda bouncy, but worth the trouble. i felt like the car slinkshoted around town without any fuss. ofcourse, i upgraded my tires to dunlop 8000 sport model!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts