B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about those Wepon-R dragon intake systems? I saw it and was wondering if there was anything to be said for them. I'm planing on get the Place racing CAI, but I was curious to see what other options were around. Hit me up!! :p

·
Registered
816 Posts
Try doing a search for this topic. It came up once before and the opinion won't change.

Dragon Intake = GARBAGE

Most of the Weapon-R (if not all of it) is pure trash. It doesn't fit correctly, quality is terrible...and that Dragon filter thingie falls apart after a year. End of story.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I agree with John highly on this one...

Dragon Intake= Waste of money

·
Registered
268 Posts
weapon-r CAI=junk

you wont need to think about it...go ahead and order the Place racing CAI......mine is on the way! :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ooooohhhh, so I guess what you guys are trying to say to me is Wepon-r = Crap/garbage/waste of money...Let me know if I misunderstud :) Thanx

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
before I found this site, a couple guys from work told me to go to this place and ask what kind of intake they could get for me. went in and told me a Weapon-R. I asked the guy if that was good, told me they are great. Went to work the next day, and the guys started laughing, told me it is ****, and never buy one. And these guys are Honda boys, so they know some things, about cars. Actually these guys are really cool, and don't just cosmetic their Hondas.

·
Registered
331 Posts
DRAGON = POS... In french : C'est de la merde!!!!:mad:

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Yep. they make one for the B15. It goes for about $195US. Very good fit and finish. Also- its WAY easier to install than all the write-ups you see on the net. I'm working with them to make a new template for the fender. You barely have to trim any metal at all, so its very easy, and non-intrusive. I've never installed one before mine, and it took about 2 hours, with minimal tools. You might want to order the AEM byapss valve too, though. Just finished reading about a poor guy on the SR20DE forum that got hydrolocked with his CAI. (ouch $$) Do it. It sounds great, you can feel the power, and it looks great under the hood.:D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
chinoworld said:
if ur gonna spend 195 on the weapon r crap, spend 10$ and u can get a cai either from hotshot or place racing.
I agree very very much!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts