B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to take apart the front door panels to replace the speakers? Any hidden screws or fasteners I should look for?Is there a page on this forum on how to take it apart? Help would be most appreciated. Don't want to damage anything.

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Use the Search. I did a explanation a while back on how to do this...thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HI2k1:
Does anyone know how to take apart the front door panels to replace the speakers? Any hidden screws or fasteners I should look for?Is there a page on this forum on how to take it apart? Help would be most appreciated. Don't want to damage anything.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
good luck... its a Bi*** getting those things back on

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Russy2kse - tried to find the article you put out about removing the front door panels to change the speakers but nothing showed up. If you could help me out a little I would really appreciate it. Especially because my passenger side front door has developed a buzz (like a loose screw) and haven't been able to locate the source yet.
Thanks for any help you're able to give me.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HI2k1:
Especially because my passenger side front door has developed a buzz (like a loose screw) and haven't been able to locate the source yet.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Nissan Sentra.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would also like to see this article if someone has an easy time of finding it. Will be pulling the door panels soon to put in new 5 1/4s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts