B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is just drooling over your car ?

I was doing some work at a client (SAQ), I install Embeded Computers on TRUCKS. Well I was in the server room doing some work on the software, when I look out the window, (my car was parked like 10 feet from the window) and I see like 6 truckers all gawking and drooling over my car, sparkling in the sun, roof open, just plain looking BAD ***.
When I went out to drop some stuff in the trunk ( I admit I could have waited...) They didint talk to me directly but I could hear them whisper... *he's the owner...* *I wonder how expensive that is..* etc...

Damn it feels good :)

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE w/pp 5spd

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers (soon)
Front Mud Flaps
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I know how it feels! :D when people act like this-----> :eek:

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Style exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets

·
Registered
311 Posts
I totally know what you mean - it's really a great feeling to know that people like what you've done with your car.

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit -> my site <- ! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I absolutely love when that happens. It happened with my civic a lot but im not sure if people were staring at it b.c it was a tad bit ricy or because they liked it. They always were shocked when a girl walked up and drove away though. My sentra gets even more looks and compliments. Even my paper guy stopped me to ask me about it lol.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon. Going FI next summer. Looking forward to 300hp.

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nismo_Girl_2001:
I absolutely love when that happens. It happened with my civic a lot but im not sure if people were staring at it b.c it was a tad bit ricy or because they liked it. They always were shocked when a girl walked up and drove away though. My sentra gets even more looks and compliments. Even my paper guy stopped me to ask me about it lol.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never compliment your car :p

Jeff-

------------------
-00 GSR
MODS? Too much to list! **PROJECT D2**
-90 CRX w/ B16 swap and many goodies **Project Beater**

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yeah yeah I know ,but you don't count so there lol All you ever say is ,Its cute,or its ricy. LOL Oh well. One day you will change your mind .

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon. Going FI next summer. Looking forward to 300hp.

[This message has been edited by Nismo_Girl_2001 (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
0 Posts
one day....keep waiting :p

Jeff-

------------------
-00 GSR
MODS? Too much to list! **PROJECT D2**
-90 CRX w/ B16 swap and many goodies **Project Beater**

·
Registered
778 Posts
i enjoy it more when my car gets no respect. look at that lil econobox family car! its people like this that makes me enjoy washing my tail lights.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
i enjoy it more when my car gets no respect. look at that lil econobox family car! its people like this that makes me enjoy washing my tail lights.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that hahaha. I also gotta add that it makes me feel more safe, in a way that people won't jack it.

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

·
Registered
92 Posts
The most fun is when people pace your car to check it out or call out to you when driving by just to tell you they like your car :D

------------------
FocalJet.com
TEAM Mid-Atlantic
Find me on the jet as: focalBlur
waiting for the SE-R
I Love Nissans
Drive a focus
AIM:roninsage007

1 - 10 of 10 Posts