B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys, whats the dealy? I know you have been talking about it, and I am trying to sell it!!

Anyways price is $150 shipped!!!

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

G

·
Your desperate, aren't you! hehe.
I need a service manual, but I just don't have that kind of money. I know that it is a steal, but I have less than no money right now. (I have the Sentra to thank for that.)

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chrissy:
ESM?? some kind of new sentra manual? Why are you selling your car Russ? You are just getting rid of it all. It's kinda sad.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got plans to move up to bigger and better things
Yea its the Eletronic Service manual on a CD

------------------

Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
damn so you bought the ESM made a copy of it and now want to sell it? hehe j/k but I dunno 150 bucks is too expensive for a manual, I would love to have one so I could do the turbo and all the other stuff I will be doing soon on my own instead of getting ripped by some performance shops around, unless I can work out something with JWT, GReddy, or JUN to have them work on my car themselves at their places this summer, that would be best.

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't worry about it, its already sold.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JCGator42:
damn so you bought the ESM made a copy of it and now want to sell it? hehe j/k but I dunno 150 bucks is too expensive for a manual, I would love to have one so I could do the turbo and all the other stuff I will be doing soon on my own instead of getting ripped by some performance shops around, unless I can work out something with JWT, GReddy, or JUN to have them work on my car themselves at their places this summer, that would be best.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

·
Registered
747 Posts
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!
I just started reading this forum, got half way down, all excited and then saw that post^. Oh well! Hey were do you get them anyway? They have how to's on things like turbo's??????

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts