B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an avid autocrosser and was wondering if anyone else autocrosses, and if so what mods have you made to your car and have you autocrossed it yet w/ these mods?

[This message has been edited by Todd Swensen (edited February 13, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Todd Swensen (edited February 13, 2001).]

·
Registered
841 Posts
Nahz, not I, but I know people on this site who wants to try it badly.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I autocross with you...

My name is Craig Minch, I run in STS with you in the ASCC in the NEOHIO chapter of the SCCA. My car is a blue Impreza RS, I run as #10. My wife just purchased a light blue '01 Sentra SE (5spd.) today from Karl Toth at Northcoast Nissan. I signed us up on the b15sentra board because I figured I'd start doing some homework on the car. Reply back if you get this message.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I taken my B15 roadracing and autocrossing (today) and I can tell you that in stock form the *** end really comes around well. I took second in my class.

a lot of people commented on the car's sound with the PR CAI

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Pretty much bone stock. Only been to one event so far, that's gonna change:) I love it.

Mods are on the way, slowly, but they're coming.

Yeah, the rear is pretty sloppy. I did get some 3 wheel motion on a couple of my laps though:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
rear anit-sway bar

does anyone have a rear anti-sway bar? Have you noticed much of a difference with it.

What's the PR intake? (or should I say what does P.R. stand for?) Have any urls/pics of it?

-craig minch

·
Registered
23 Posts
I race!

I run in the SCR (S.Carolina region) SCCA. I run in EP due to my mods. I have the following: Custom CAI with a Weapon-R filter, custom 2in exhaust with a Borla XR1 racing muffler, Pacesetter header, MSD Blaster2 coil, UR pulley, timing advanced, OBX front stb, custom rear stb, S/T f&r sway bars, ES motor mount insert- front control arm bushings- rear trailing link bushings-steering rack bushings, custom frame braces (inside car), KYB AGX's, GC coilovers, GC/Eibach ERS coil springs(300 lbs/in front, 200lbs/in rear), GC camber/castor plates, GC bumpstops, NX2000 brake upgrade, SMC x-dilled rotors-SS brake lines, Axxis pads, Motul 600 brake fluid, Dunrite Converters TQ converter, tranny cooler, battery in trunk (pass side) using Summit Racing Battery box, alignment set using specs from the tech section, NX seat swap and Fittapaldi E5 steering wheel. I run on 15's with Kumho 712's (195 50R15). I plan on getting Kumho victoracers for auto-x soon. Also I had a JET ecu (stay away from!), but I should have my JWT ecu sometime next week in my car. I can tell you this, that my car really handles well! NO JOKE! I would be willing to put my car up against some of the more expensive cars when it comes to handling. And she's not to slow either!;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts