B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and the other fellow b15 owner were discussing how many people actually go caynon running in SO CAL, since it seems that we, at least in the los angeles area(except some fast spec that we heard of that is not a member of this site)go on a weekly basis. So just out of curiousity are there any other members out here in cali that actually do this sort of stuff? i mean i see these b15's in socal with suspension mods and stuff but do you actually us it, besides the autox folks???? and if you do pleae elaborate where abouts you go, but if you dont why not? :confused:

·
Drunken Master
320 Posts
I like to go through the mountain in my area. But I recently went on the 74 between the I-5 and I-15 and that was fun. Lots of curves and a good long drive. Like to test my sway bars, but I would like to up grade my suspension. Where do you guys go?

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me personally santa monica mountains, angeles forest(or however its called), been up to GMR. about it.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
I goto the track. I'm scared the if I swap ends I'll be dead rather than just needing a new alignmnt for going off course

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey aznstereo your what color is your car? would it be white?
interesting replies by the way.
blagacy i think you used to go up with sr20man b4

·
Registered
778 Posts
when i first got my spec.. I was in glendora..my friend said lets go to GMR...It was dark.. but that road is killer.. ill never go there in the dark again..now with all my suspension mods i could do well over there..it danergous though..

chevy chase road in glendale... where it goes up to pasadena.. is preety cool.. theres a side road there.. i call it "my course" fun as hell..dangerous..its awesome..

there are alot of roads off PCH

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
^ We were at GMR yesterday night / this morning. That's the best time to go!

I need some JICs. Boo hoo hoo... :(

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are you really going that low sr??? ;) good job maby i should do the same :p
o yeah we were there this morning lots of fun.
hey ChampignonRoi how often do you go there.
hey specvspeedfreak you should go back to gmr i dont see why you couldnt b4 hell me and sr had fun this morning with our SE's!!!!

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Dnyspeed said:
are you really going that low sr??? ;) good job maby i should do the same :p
Well, I am poor & I do need them. :p

pio!pio! said:
Isn't GMR a deathtrap + riddled w/ cops?
^ Uhhhh.. They kinda gave up. They're stationed at the bottom, but they only stop those people that are speeding big time or that don't have a front license plate. They even warn you, "There are crazy people up there racing & drinking, so be careful." :p

As far as being a death trap, on the way up, coming from the 39 to that bridge & then taking that sharp righthand uphill u-turn, there are many areas around cornders were cars have literally broken through the stone wall & most likely have fallen off. Kinda feel bad for whoever those were. :eek:

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o yeah that is a sad, i was pointing those out to my friends with me last night alsmost every hard up hill L hander u see tire thread marks that end at the rock barrier some have some rocks missing i wonder y :eek:

·
Registered
778 Posts
hey ill do it again..pick a day.. we'll all go

1 - 20 of 46 Posts