B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The engine is complete! Here's some pics of it..

Torquing the head down

Installing the JWT camshafts

Installing the BS removal kit

Cams TQ'd down, timing chain and sprockets installed, and front cover installed

Custom fuel rail

Travis

·
Southern Shift Racing
2,511 Posts
Sweet! Hey aren't you gonna slap on a UR pulley...ya know you might need it to get to that 400hp mark ;)

Looks great, can't wait to see it when its all done and tuned and putting out a tire shredding 350-400 whp :)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
wow travis that thing looks banging man. good luck with whatever your doing to it :) .

matt

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thye should see well over 400hp with this build up. Think about what the QR did with his stage 1 kit when he was only looking for about 220hp. I say 430 or so is what they'll get.

·
Registered
254 Posts
HOLY SNIKIES...nice work can't wait to hear how it looks on the dyno.....vroooooom

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
whose that clown in the first pic smoking as he tq's the motor down? j/k. trav i got a question, why did you switch to the throttle cable system and ditch the drive by wire that came stock> im sure you had a good reason, just wondering why

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
SpecVracer315 said:
whose that clown in the first pic smoking as he tq's the motor down? j/k. trav i got a question, why did you switch to the throttle cable system and ditch the drive by wire that came stock> im sure you had a good reason, just wondering why
one reason is better throttle response, and another reason is the se-r and spec v have an intake kill that activates when the brake is pressed, decreasing the power of the engine up to 25%... but i'm not sure if that's the reason.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
are u sure about the better response? b/c i've driven cars with the cable, and without (being the spec v) and i think its a better response with the drive by wire setup. maybe all that power just overwhelms the wires lol!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts