B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, you read it right.. ;) Dion and I have finaly come to an agreement with his car and parts. Although I won't go into all of the details, I will be sending him all of his parts that are here, and I will be sending him a newer version of the 3" downpipe that we use in our kits.

I just got to the point that I was tired of arguing, and fighting. It gets to a point.. that you know it's not going to get any better if you keep going. I clearly made some mistakes in the way that I handled the situation with Dion last year. Those mistakes contributed to about 90% of the problems we are having today. These mistakes were not done intentionally... but they happened. My biggest problem, is that I didn't know how to deal with something of this magnitude back then. When things started going wrong with the car, and I was already pushed to meet Dion's timeframe.. I started cutting corners and freaking out. At that point, the dispute was imminent, because I didn't handle it the right way from the get-go. I will say this though.. I never meant to short Dion on his car.. The costs were way over what I quoted, after all the problems, and I ran out of money to finish it. My fault I guess for not quoting it right.. but I had no idea that all the problems would pop up an cost several grand more. That was realy what I was disputing from the start that Dion owed me. And I guess it could have gone either way in court.. But, I just don't want that.. The money is long gone, and not a factor anymore.. I just wanted to settle this peacefully, and maybe walk away with a friend.. or at least some respect.

I think Dion and I both lost a good bit of money on this.. I chaulk mine up to a good lesson in business. No doubt... organization and planning are very important in business. I just didn't have it back then.. I am doing better now with it.. but still have a long ways to go. That was also one of my big deciding factors to go ahead and take out a loan, and hire office and shop workers. Without it.. this is bound to happen again.

I'm just glad it's over.. and I apologize to you guys, and to Dion for some of the things I said in the heat of the moment, on this board. It got out of hand, and I admit that.

Travis

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Travis, I'm happy to see that you and Dion where able to work something out.

best of luck to the both of you!

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Whoopie! :d

·
Registered
67 Posts
chillboy said:
Words...no action :( yet
What else is new.. He claimed my stuff was at his house a year ago, still haven't received anything, no word on why, I just get ignored. Sent him my money (in full) 20 months ago. I've given up hope :mad: Just hope nobody else sends money to this con artist.

·
Bootlegger
1,280 Posts
Got my stuff finally. He didnt steal my money. Hope everyone gets their stuff soon.

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Nothing was ever worked out here. I think he got pressure from another customer and dropped me an email just so he could post a new thread (not such a bad guy...I hope you guys find that funny). In repsonse I gave him the best method of shipping (and resent, you know..) via a freight forwarder I use and then nothing. I hope someone got stuff with my connection. The parts he took off my car are not worth nearly what I have paid repairing and redoing the car and it was fully bolted and I bought wheels down (you've all seen my old ones on his 240) there and sent a carbon wing.....but I told him I would be happy to forget if sent when he posted this. I truly don't think there was any intention of sending the parts which at least would let me forget how badly I got screwed on this deal. If there were intentions they were weak at best like the building of my car. Anyone remember the original deal? He could have gotten instant rep and recognition (another yr gone by and FIRs still struggling)...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Trav, bad publicity is hurting your business. Even if it meant you bending over backwards to satisfy your customers, you should do it. Take care of your customers, and your customers will take care of you. ;)

·
eyeforaneyetoothforatooth
980 Posts
What I find amazing is how he is still walking with how many people hes fugged over.

·
eyeforaneyetoothforatooth
980 Posts
NoSocks said:
You know, I was going to say the same thing...
...and i really wonder why no one has done anything?

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
mjpeterson said:
What else is new.. He claimed my stuff was at his house a year ago, still haven't received anything, no word on why, I just get ignored. Sent him my money (in full) 20 months ago. I've given up hope :mad: Just hope nobody else sends money to this con artist.
Are you ****ing serious? I didn't know that you haven't gotten your stuff too? Man...I've given up hope with him.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
and with every new thread where he's got some pics of a new setup or part, theres like 50 people all starry eyed and waiting to sign up. Good thing most of them won't ever have the money to give away. :rolleyes:

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
Honestly I'm angry at david and the site for allowing him to continue to advertise his products when he has many customers fully paid for over a year without any contact from him. Its ridiculous considering the rules on Classifieds and Group Buys to try to help 'protect' the board's members yet Travis who has shown he will fraud members out of money is allowed to post.

·
wiggity wack
446 Posts
DevlynSyde said:
Honestly I'm angry at david and the site for allowing him to continue to advertise his products when he has many customers fully paid for over a year without any contact from him. Its ridiculous considering the rules on Classifieds and Group Buys to try to help 'protect' the board's members yet Travis who has shown he will fraud members out of money is allowed to post.

Travis needs a good banning...among other things...

·
Registered
338 Posts
even though i know nothing of any of your guys' business other than from what i have been reading... those of you who let him take advantage of you and do nothing are just as guilty as travis. you guys are the reason why he continues to do this. he continues to do it because he can get away with it. have any of you contacted the authorities?... or are you waiting for someone else to do it for you?... i think this would be a big step rather than posting hate-threads/posts on the internet. if you want results, take matters into your own hands... i'm not trying to offend anybody, i realize many of you are upset with your situations and this is just my observation.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts