------------------
Jeff Body
91 sentra 4door
soon to be DET
AOL IM body08

·
Registered
623 Posts
im going to nor cal next month and i'll try to bring my car along with me and see if they still need a car to test fit them. if they do, im gonna buy them right away and try to get a deal for u guys. im sick of my weapon r springs, they killing my suspension!!! :(

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
sorry everyone.... I have been putting in alot of hours at my new job so I have been pretty busy. I'll call Chris tomorrow and see what he has to say. I'll keep you guys posted. Sorry again guys.... gotta make that money to get ish for my ride! :)

we have 4 people......

coilovers = $320.00
camberplates = *$300.00

* (just a guess)

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i just got off the phone with Chris at SR20.......

he talked to GC earlier this week and is waiting for them to call him back. He said he is suppose to hear from them by this week. He is going to do the buy himself so dont worry about getting the money to him.

$320.00 for the coilovers
under $300.00 for the camber plates

i'll let everyone know whats up when I get the final word........

sorry this group buy taking long...... everyone has things to do and GC is hard to get a hold of.........
dont worry, it will all be worth it!! :D

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chris did the group buy himself.... they are suppose to ship today and should be here by friday...... we'll work out shipping on an individual basis when they get here

he's got
5 b14 coilovers
3 b13 coilovers
4 camber plates

actually 3 because one of those are mine!!!!...... but yah..... you will all get your stuff soon...... just sit tight........ were almost there!! :D

------------------
SDsr20de858 pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts