B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to go and get some Iridium plugs for my car but I want to know what do you think about of the Bosch +4 plugs .Who is best in performance (Horsepower)*? and why ?The only that I know is that the Denso are more durable but cost alot of more :eek: and they say is the most powerful plug anywhere! So what do you think guys?

------------------
If you want to be someone ,keep *GOD* in your heart and your NISSAN at your hands :) ;)...NIS-MOOO POWER!
Car:Sentra B15 with P/P
Mods:
Hotshot CAI
Custom Dual Exhaust
Stillen Short shifter
Clutch Master stage 2 kit (custom ordered)
Magnecor R-100 racing 10.0 mm wires
Cosmetic:
Custom made rear section,made to fit perfectly the dual exhaust (look like the one in the B15 SE-R V-spec rear bumper)
16"inch wheels replace with the the 15" 5 spoke GXE wheels
BF GoodRich T/A ZR Tires
Windows Tint"Silver Smoke" 35% front 20% rear
Suspension:
Weapon R circuit pro suspension(adjustable),the car is dropped at the front 1.5" and at the rear 1.2"
And the best modification the car has is the Driver :D no kidding :D
Running 15.4 sec at 91.1 MPH in the 1/4 mile :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oo sorry. I you scrol down a little he compares some different plugs. Apparently mine suck? Well I have +4 platinums so I don't know what group I am in there...have fun!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
check this out from se-r.net http://www.se-r.net/car_info/engine_performance_tuning.html#

Spark plugs and Ignition systems at the bottom.

btw...dude, you gots to do something about that sig. Its way too long.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you ,Dark side and Chrissy ! Mike did not tested the Denso Iridium one's but have a good but not so great comment in the Bosch+4 plugs ,anyway I'm gonna get the Denso Iridium ones.I will tell later if they make a difference now that I have a GTech meter :) :D ,ThanX alot guys!

BTW : Love this site too much :D !

------------------
If you want to be someone ,keep *GOD* in your heart and your NISSAN at your hands :) ;)...NIS-MOOO POWER!
Mods:
Hotshot CAI,Custom Dual Exhaust,Stillen Short shifter,Clutch Master stage 2 kit (custom ordered),Magnecor R-100 racing 10.0 mm wires
Cosmetic:
Custom made rear section,made to fit perfectly the dual exhaust (look like the one in the B15 SE-R V-spec rear bumper),16"inch wheels replace with the the 15" 5 spoke GXE wheels,BF GoodRich T/A ZR Tires
Suspension:
Weapon R circuit pro suspension(adjustable),the car is dropped at the front 1.5" and at the rear 1.2"

·
Registered
1 Posts
i posted this in the b13 section, i just change from the +4 to the NGK coppers. i had the NGK for about 8 mos before i noticed my car starting to miss. I lost power in the change but i like how smooth the car runs. i think the plugs were to hot for the 2.0 but im not sure. ill run the NGK for awhile and then try the NGK plats.

------------------
Wish list: Mustang models 64.5-70, Corvair spiders, and AC Cobras, and a Ducenburgh

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ooops I forgot Reply to my self ,profile to loooooooong ! Sorry DarkVader (Darkside) ,my fault ,but what do you think of this one :rolleyes: "Reduced"?

[This message has been edited by HonduhToyoKiller (edited April 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
778 Posts
just a lil note. richard from nis knack told me that the stock ngks are actually better in our cars than the +4. unfortunately he told me too late. maybe ill save up $50 for some iradiums.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
259 Posts
stock, stock, stock. stay with ngk. japanese cars love ngk for some reason. i've tried many different plugs and ngk's (on cars that have them as OE) work better and last longer.

------------------
MY PAGE
WAIT! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:
stock, stock, stock. stay with ngk. japanese cars love ngk for some reason. i've tried many different plugs and ngk's (on cars that have them as OE) work better and last longer.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok,ok ...I only wanna give a try,if they doesn't work I will sell them! :D
Just and advice:
I don't remember of what magazine number and month,issue ...whatever of Sport Compact Car was but the they tested the Denso Iridium Racing plugs in NISSAN SKYLINE RB26DETTin they gave to the car like 2.0 to 5.0 horsepower to the wheels (the car was modified with other stuff too *bolt-ons*) and Horsepower you can feel blah, blah,blah :D guys I will only will give at try if they don't make what they are suppose to do I will trash them!

------------------
Mods:
Hotshot CAI,Custom Dual Exhaust,Stillen Short shifter,Clutch Master stage 2 kit (custom ordered),Magnecor R-100 racing 10.0 mm wires
Cosmetic:
Custom made rear section,made to fit perfectly the dual exhaust (look like the one in the B15 SE-R V-spec rear bumper),16"inch wheels replace with the the 15" 5 spoke GXE wheels,BF GoodRich T/A ZR Tires
Suspension:

[This message has been edited by HonduhToyoKiller (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm gonna get my Denso tomorrow anything that happen's (Bad or good) I will let you know!

------------------
Mods:
Cosmetic:
Suspension:

·
Registered
25 Posts
i had oem plugs in mine with a 100k miles on the motor..the plugs looked brand new..but i changed to the +4s and it made a noticeable difference in tsotp and gas milage went up.
jmtc

------------------
1991 SENTRA XE 5SPD
OPENFILTER MOD,BOSCH PLAT+4 PLUGS,A/C BELT DISCOUNTED, GUTTED REAR/TRUNK AREA, ADV TIMING 15 DEG, SYHTHETIC BLEND OIL, SUN PRO TACH....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts