B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boost Addict
3,414 Posts
BleedGarnetB15 said:
i was wondering if anyone tried or DID put they're deck above the ash try in the little shelf if so anyluck or tips im intrested in putting my deck in there.

Help

I helped a friend do this. I don't remember anything being difficult. just move the harness down, unbolt the din pocket, and bolt up the radio.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
cortrim1 said:
I helped a friend do this. I don't remember anything being difficult. just move the harness down, unbolt the din pocket, and bolt up the radio.
sounds about right... it should not be hard at all.. I plan on moving mine down and putting guages where the stock radio sits.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
as long as you have an aftermarket radio you can do it w/o a problem.....however if you have the stock radio won't happen w/o a whole bunch of custom ish.....and yes i did just say ish;)

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
As long as you dont have a flip out face with a 1+DIN size, youll be fine.
I wanted to put my alpine down there but it wouldent fit because it has a 1.5 DIN face, which would hit the AC controlls etc when it opened.

·
Registered
869 Posts
yea i had that in mine the wire is long enough to just move the wires down to the bottom din and bolt it on there! Im sure someone has pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts