B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acouple days ago i say a black 2001 sentra se, that was debadged except for the 2.0, and above it he had the red "R" badge as in civic type R on the car. What do you guys think about this. I was a little pissed.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
That's just plain stupid.

Man... at least wait for the SER "R" to come out... man... that's just sad... especially when the 2.0 is right under it, proving it's falshood.

I wouldn't even wanna label my car anything it isn't let alone use a completely different company's logos.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when i saw it i couldn't beleive it. i've seen it around a couple times, but if i see it again i swear i'll take my keys and pry it off.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
That's really stupid. I hate fakers.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
drew0305 said:
Acouple days ago i say a black 2001 sentra se, that was debadged except for the 2.0, and above it he had the red "R" badge as in civic type R on the car. What do you guys think about this. I was a little pissed.
Where did you see this car?????what state are you from???

·
Registered
190 Posts
Its pretty sad to see this stuff out on the road.

I've seen two SE's around my area. One is black and he debadged the sentra from the rear, then cut the r out of sentra and put the R next to the SE/2.0 badge. So now it reads SE-R/2.0. GAY!!! He didn't even have any mods. That guy had a Jersey license.

The other SE was heatwave and again no mods. This guy stuck stickers of anime, nissan, etc all over the car which i think looks tacky, but hey at least he wasn't perpetrating.

Off subject is there a Prelude SI? I saw a white prelude today and it had the SI sticker right by the prelude badge, and I haven't seen that before. I thought it may be BS but I don't follow Honda stuff too closely.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
2.0 SE-R... That's funny stuff. We used to have lots of those anime character cars in my area. Those are the ones that usually those little bouncy head characters sitting on the dash too! LOL! :D

And yes there was a Prelude Si from 88-91 and from 92-95.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RE: Sentra Styling

Sentra styling,...I live in charotte, NC.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: RE: Sentra Styling

drew0305 said:
Sentra styling,...I live in charotte, NC.
Oh ok cause I saw one the other day around my neighborhood...I had a little chuckle when I saw it....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts