B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I bought my Spec V they had just gotten in as a trade so it hadn't been detailed or ran through the shop....they let me take it home even though the paper work isn't finished yet, but I took it back monday night to have it detailed and have them run their "175 point" used car check on it....now its getting 3 new tires (the 4th has already been replaced) and then going to nissan cuz it has a coolant leak :( :( :( :( :( its going to be a couple more days b4 I get it back :(

I guess its a good thing they are fixing these things without any cost to me....but damn I want my car back...right now they have me driving an 04 stratus

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
They are fixing things you otherwise would be paying for... AND they are giving you a loaner car for the time being... I know you want your car, but damn man, they have you set :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DevlynSyde said:
They are fixing things you otherwise would be paying for... AND they are giving you a loaner car for the time being... I know you want your car, but damn man, they have you set :)

yah I know they're takin care of me.....and I love it....but I want my car hehehehhehehehehehe...I have to have it by saturday...thats when i'm going to strip the stock stereo system.....for now i'm putting my kenwood MP3 player in it and some ****ty subs....2 10" JVC warren Gs and 2 12" MTX blue thunders (prolly one or the other which ever sounds better) and I have a 600 W lanzar and a 980 power acoustik(sp?) amp............debating on whether or not to just sell them and get like 2 10" eclipse or maybe 1 W7 with a 2k W JL amp :D

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
sounds like that car was beaten to hell............................i think you're gonna have problems dude, but good luck to you.

what year is it?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chimmike said:
sounds like that car was beaten to hell............................i think you're gonna have problems dude, but good luck to you.

what year is it?
its on 03 with 32k miles...so i'm sure its been driven alot....but the guy was in the marines....bought the car in hawaii so I'm guessing most of the miles are highway....

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got a call from the salesman...nissan has to order a new thermostat gasket and it won't be here till monday :( this blows....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts